HDIJ's gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattW_CFI said:
They might just keep the moniker forever as a sort-of status symbol

I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud right there. If you honestly think that's going to happen, re-examine the admin team. =P

Meh. We're still better off without it. 75% of the posts weren't funny. I kinda miss it, but not that much. I was here waaaaaay before HDIJ was even thought of, so its not that different for me.

Fyrus said:
Meh. We're still better off without it. 75% of the posts weren't funny. I kinda miss it, but not that much. I was here waaaaaay before HDIJ was even thought of, so its not that different for me.

Your not the only one who was here wayyyy before it was thought of.

Earuto, I think the point Fyrus was trying to make was that he survived without HDiJ before it was created.

You know, guys, if you do random spam like this, you're just proving to the Higher-Ups that we don't deserve a Spam Forum, and the chances of bringing HDIJ back, while already extremely low, will lower even further. And do we REALLY want that?

Zion Crayson said:
You know, guys, if you do random spam like this, you're just proving to the Higher-Ups that we don't deserve a Spam Forum, and the chances of bringing HDIJ back, while already extremely low, will lower even further. And do we REALLY want that?

And this topic was just starting to die...
HDIJ was fun, but it should never be brought back.

Chisuun said:
Earuto, I think the point Fyrus was trying to make was that he survived without HDiJ before it was created.

Correct. Many of us survived without it before, and we can do it again. It was fun while it lasted though, no doubt about that.

It's odd, while HDIJ was still active, I constantly had to put with "Address not found" errors when accessing SRB2.org. It needed multiple attempts to connect almost every other time. >_> Now, it's just as accessible as any other web page, did HDIJ alone have anything to do with it? That's what I'm wondering, anyway. :P

MegamanZero29292 said:
-Insert Spam Here-
Well, since HDIJ is gone, that means SPAM from other people on the more serious topics... Thank you Admins :D
Sadly, even though I was joking, I was 100% right. Sad...

Indeed it is, MZ, but we had this stuff before, and we can just trust the administrators to lock the spam crap.

All I can say, is that I am gonna miss it. Also...the mods and admins are gonna have their hands full. All of the users that were never serious are gonna migrate here, and spam it.

Honestly, If we have to ban half of the members here just because they don't realize that the rest of the MB isn't HDIJ by any means, we will.

Anyone else reading this post, I will make this clear to you all: If I see any signs of the MB starting to become like HDIJ as a whole, I and the rest of the administration team will personally hand out ban after ban until it stops. As it is, the current posts that people have already done have been banned because they broke the MB rules. If you guys see any post that shouldn't be there, PM one of the administrators or an active moderator ASAP. We do read all PMs and will deal with it in time. Don't post in the topic complaining and whatnot since that is backseat moderation and it clutters up the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back