hay watz ur fav TV Show lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Sorry about the n00b title, just wanted to give it something to set it apart from the other "favourite" topics here. =P I'll probably change it later.

Anyways, yeah, post your favourite TV show. This should be a good topic as there are likely (Just a bit I imagine) more TV shows than video games out there. A qualification for TV shows is that it must be at least a semi-long running series and can't go over an hour's length in episode time. Other than that, anything's fair game

Mine? Whose Line Is It Anyway? Undenably the funniest show I've ever seen, bar none. I could watch a re-run of the same show ten times in a row and still laugh out loud each time. I believe it is the only TV show that has literally made me piss my pants from laughing. To me, it is the best TV show and I don't think many will even come close to that title. I'm still a great fan of it now today and I haven't tired of it once.

But enough about me - What's your favourite TV show?

Well, it depends.

For shows that are cancelled:
Sonic SatAM or Roughnecks:Starship Troopers Chronicles

Shows that are still running: I'm really not sure here, but I only watch The Unit, Doctor Who, and Battlestar Galactica, so those are mine.

Family Guy, The Simpsons, Pro Wrestling (go die, haters), Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, Fairly Odd Parents, SpongeBob Squarepants (what?), the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Primarily, Friends and That 70's Show. I catch Sonic X when it's on, mostly because that's the only exposure I get of Sonic other than my laptop. I also kinda enjoy Last Comic Standing, at least later in the season when the comics get better. And I really liked that one episode of America's Got Talent; hopefully the show will stay that way.

Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI: Crime scene investigation...
Canada's next top model *shot*

Fullmetal Alchemist, but since that's over until the movie gets dubbed, mostly My Hero (British comedy show for the unacquainted) and the rare Whose Line (whether it's British or the one with Drew Carey; both have Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles, so who cares which?).

Needless to say, I don't watch much TV.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

Plus, another show or two I probaly won't want to exclaim here and/or can't remember from the top of my head.
Still, I generally never watch TV besides news and Cartoon Network. Of course, I may watch more if I get rid of this crappy "Comcast" cable. Overpriced junk :/

That said, I also like those non-profit stations. Better than random Reality TV show. I'm also generally not a huge fan of overhyped comedy (Family Guy, etc) and such.

Shadow Hog said:
Fullmetal Alchemist

Full Metal Alchemist for the freaking win.

Shadow Hog said:
and the rare Whose Line (whether it's British or the one with Drew Carey; both have Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles, so who cares which?).

Agreed. =P

I don't watch TV much, but I'll occasionally tune into Adult Swim on Cartoon Network.
JJames19119 said:
Shadow Hog said:
Fullmetal Alchemist

Full Metal Alchemist for the freaking win.
I found that to be pretty good... for the half-an-episode that I happened to watch. x_x

Jay Leno, SNL, Mythbusters, and the news are pretty much all I watch, and I don't do that with much regularity. TV is a real cesspool recently.

Hey you got one of my favorites :D! Mythbusters,beyond tommorow,looney tunes,pink panther,discoverys this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back