Having trouble getting my controller to work in SRB2K

I apologize if this isn't where I'm supposed to ask, this is my first time on a forum in general and this seemed like the most fitting. I just downloaded SRB2K and it works perfectly and I am looking forwards to getting into it. I was in the settings and saw you could use a controller so I've been trying to hook that up (my computer is not good with games, so I am very much not familiar with computer stuff but I got help from someone on that matter). The game recognizes my controller when I go to 'select gamepad', an afterglow deluxe wireless switch controller (it is plugged in for this) but I can only change the axis's and I can't map any buttons. I can play just fine on keyboard, so if this isn't something that can be fixed I'm not bugged. Theres a good chance I'm just being a fool. Thanks in advance!

Binds for analog axes are on one menu, and binds for all other buttons are on another menu. They're both accessible from the same page in Options, if memory serves.

Problem solved! turns out it was just my controller, it needed to be connected on bluetooth instead of wired. Thanks regardless!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back