Have you ever fired a gun?/guns you own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
As title says, have you ever fired a gun? and I´m pretty sure why this title is in general discussion and NOT in the video gaming section, as for me, being the weapon smartass on the comunity ( altrough barely anyone knows that) yes, I´ve fired and I own 3 firearms.

1: A 9X19mm Browning GP Semi-Automatic 13 round Pistol.

23.jpg

2: A .357 Colt Python Double Action 6-shot Revolver.

1196400853349647087.jpg

Altrough I changed the grip for a wooden one for more comfortability.

3: A .308 CAVIM Single-Shot hunting rifle (I´m not into hunting, I bought it for accurate-shot purposes).

Remington_VS_LH_308.JPG

And that´s it.

Yep... I've fired BBs, pellet guns, .44 magnum, and even an old musket from the 1700s (ow, that thing kicks like a horse). Despite my play in SRB2, I'm actually a pretty good shot.

Let's see...

- .45 Magnum pistol
- .44 Magnum rifle (Which I own)
- Shotgun (Ouchmyshoulder)

A simple 22 rifle and a BB gun. I've yet to take my hunter's safety course, though. And now that I live in the city I don't see much need to.

Man, shit's fucked up in Venezuela.

Well, with an entire militia in the forests, ilegal thief houses in the mountains, big-ass bears, contaminated lakes, and 35 degrees celcius (almost human temperature) hunting isn´t something recomendable to do.

And I like rifles, but it´s not like they sell Ak-74 to the civilians you know, so I had to buy the hunting rifle.

Yep... I've fired BBs, pellet guns, .44 magnum, and even an old musket from the 1700s (ow, that thing kicks like a horse). Despite my play in SRB2, I'm actually a pretty good shot.

Wow, SNN firing a gun? That´s about the last thing I could have imagined.

I have shot pellet guns, a rifle, a shotgun, a .22 and a .44, and a ring slinger in srb2. ;) I also collect paint ball guns.

Also, when I fired the shotgun, I discovered I can fly like Silver! Although only backwards...

If I recall correctly, there are even a few Civilian-legal miniguns (Albeit a bit rare).

I hope that with ¨Minigun¨ you mean like Submachine Guns and Hand Rifles, because a ¨Minigun¨ spelled that way is pretty much... this...
minigun.jpg

He did mean minigun, actually. In the United States at least any of them that were produced before their possession was regulated were "grandfathered", making them legal for civilian possession. IIRC those numbered in the single digits though, so good luck getting one. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back