Have you ever felt the sadness of having your pet die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKid

Just an hour ago, my dog Bully, 12 years old, was put to sleep. He couldn't walk, eat, or drink, so we brought him to the vet, and they said that the only thing that they could do was put him to sleep.
Have you ever had your pet die or put to sleep? It's a horrible feeling, especially when you come home to not find them there. I felt very sad when my father said that Bully was being put to sleep. I also had another animal, a cat named Joey, that had died a few years ago. Life is very sad when you don't have your pet there... I miss you Joey and Bully... :(

We have gone through about 2 dozen hamsters, and they were all unique. Our dog, Shadow, a peaceful, quiet dog, is about 12 years old, and still going strong.

Man I fell you because I had 5 Hampsters, 2 Dogs, 2 Cats, 1 Snack, 3 Rabbits,and 24 Fish....FYI the eyes pop out of the fish.

I had a hamster who died... right around the time I was getting into SRB2, actually.

I wrote a song inspired by the situation which I had the idea of converting to a MIDI file and using in an SRB2 level, but there was some problem with the tempo not getting set correctly. (A problem with my MIDI program, not SRB2.)

I had a dog once, but she died of a heat stroke (that's the common cause of death among Springer Shepards). I helped bury her in the back yard. She was a good dog. I can't say I miss her, but she was a good pet.

I had a snack ones and loved it like a brother...But one day I got hungry,
so hungry I thought of killing the snack. But I said no I can't kill my friend
no not now. So one night I went down stairs and pop open the microwave
and in 7 minuets it was dead. OMG I miss it. *starts ot cry*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back