Have you been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellybones69 said:
I've never been banned from any forums. It's not hard to follow rules.
That is true except if you don't read them or if one isn't mentioned, you could end up breaking one by mistake.
I'm a perfect example of that.

sonic260 said:
Jellybones69 said:
That is true except if you don't read them or if one isn't mentioned, you could end up breaking one by mistake.
That happend to me once...

blargen said:
sonic260 said:
Jellybones69 said:
That happend to me once...

That's why you actually read them instead of just skim through them. Honestly, it isn't hard. And if one of the rules isn't mentioned, then that's not your fault. Although some things are just common sense.

I've been banned here only once for three days, a LONG time ago. But I've been banned from #'fun at least 9 times. =P

Yes

I've been banned a lot. Believe me, it hurts. Especially when it's from a chatroom or rpg thing or whatever that you love. It really pained me when I got banned from chatrooms that I loved. And it still haunts me to this day...

Only twice: both here.

When I got here I both didn't know that "lol" couldn't be used as a post, and the second was me forgetting not to go off-topic.

And guess what? They both were on the "Introduce yourself" board and both by Sonict. :D

Although I'm pretty sure everyone here wants me banned at least 1/4 as much as Kroze. :P (inb4igetwhattheywant)

I think I haven't been posting as much because I am afraid of saying something stupid and getting banned. :P

By the way...

Spazzo after revealing that he wasn't permbanned said:
God, that was amazing. You guys fell for it, BIG TIME.

Give me a sec, and I'll explain it.
Did you ever explain it Spazzo?

Monster Iestyn said:
Actually, I've registered my nick, so I can use /ns ghost to kill the ghost nick it so I can use it again.

Yes, but it does still happen often, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back