Has Anyone Thought About SRB2 With Lyrics?

Banjo268

Certified Bonified Idiot
A very novel concept, but one I could get behind. I doubt this would ever happen, but I'd be more than glad to write some (very amateur) lyrics for the base OST. And before anyone reports, NO this is not a request to have people go and do this. Just thought of this as a novel concept, nothing more. So, who's with me on making this a reality?

Not every game needs lyrics in the music. Such a thing might fit well in realistic racing games or gritty FPS games, but not as much in what is essentially a classic platformer in 3D.

Now I am personally not a huge fan of lyric-driven game music, but a number of people who have made maps for the OLDC and for their own addons have added such music themselves.

Not every game needs lyrics in the music. Such a thing might fit well in realistic racing games or gritty FPS games, but not as much in what is essentially a classic platformer in 3D.

Now I am personally not a huge fan of lyric-driven game music, but a number of people who have made maps for the OLDC and for their own addons have added such music themselves.
I think they are referring more to fan vocal covers of OSTs, which are pretty common on YouTube.

I think they are referring more to fan vocal covers of OSTs, which are pretty common on YouTube.
Yeah, more like that, unofficial lyrics, not added to the vanilla game. It seems like fun, thats all.

Trust me, I LOVE the OST, thats why I even have this idea to begin with. I'm not saying to have it in the game, I just want to realize any fun lyrics people have thought up.

It really wouldn't add anything to the music and just wouldn't work that well for a Sonic game.
Sonic R somewhat proves this. Is it's music good? Yes. Does it fit? No.

It really wouldn't add anything to the music and just wouldn't work that well for a Sonic game.
Sonic R somewhat proves this. Is it's music good? Yes. Does it fit? No.
I get that it wouldn't fit, but like I'm saying, the notoriety of it would be fun, just THINKING of these lyrics or writing, not actually having official ones

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back