Has anyone a complete gamefile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa-x

Read the title

I don't replay the game, it is too long and my computer is so slow

PLEEEEEEEEEASE

I don't think anyone has got one yet. I wish they did, though; some of the unlockables are almost impossible for me to get.

fawfulfan said:
I don't think anyone has got one yet. I wish they did, though; some of the unlockables are almost impossible for me to get.

I need only a savegame where 1 player is done, w all emeralds, the rest i unlock it ;)

If your computer is too slow and you're going to unlock the rest anyways, why just the emeralds? If you can unlock the rest, why can't you get the emeralds too? Just wondering.

Also, yeah, some of the secrets are pretty impossible. Like the 23 minute one. That's gotta be extremely hard. Unless it's TA... Is it TA?

Beat the game yourself, or learn to hack yourself your own save file and gamedata. Preferably do the first one, you'll have more fun in the process.

Also, if your computer is too slow for you to replay the game, then what good is having a level select going to do you? It's not going to make the game any more or less playable. You'll be better off checking this topic: http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?t=18231 than asking for a complete save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back