Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-Up said:
You need a "never tried it" option.
When you play it you either like it or dont, thus the option "yes" and "no" if you never played it then you might not like it A.K.A no, or you might like what you hear about it, A.K.A, and if youv'e never heard of it then check that option.

The PSX version was great fun up until I spontaneously lost all interest in it. I don't even know why, I just played it for about a year, dropped it and never touched it again. I probably should.

Did anyone manage to stick it out for the whole 3 year period?

I've played Harvest Moon SNES version, Save the Homeland ( Farmland i think .), and 64.
64 was the best. One time I used action replay to get 2 blue feathers ( It's the marriage ring for Harvest Moon .) so I can marry Karen and the girl that works at the bakery.

Yeah, my all-time favorite was the N64 version. There was just soo much to do all the time, and you never had enough time for it...let's see, after that I played the GBA one..it was okay, but it was NOT better than the N64 version. And the Gamecube version...it was pretty cool, but it was too repetitive and small.

"Once upon a time there was an ancient civilization... ...
okay, thats all, come back later. :D"

Barkery was most likely bakery, and on FOMT (remake of BTN) wouldnt let me marrry more then one girl (when I used the cheat) And I really wanted to ba a pimp. XD

How is it too much information, this is most likely, what people do when they get married and decide to have a family. It is a farming simulator, after all.

A cool, adorable, farming simlator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back