HARDEST(or most annoying) enemy to beat in a game(not bosses)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some enemies in Brawl tend to be cheap, ESPECIALLY on Intense.

As for me, I'd say the Sligs from Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus. It does get quite annoying to get rid of them when you need to, especially when there's a chant suppressor nearby. That, and their attacks are an instant kill.

Not mentioning them from Munch because you have health, and they don't kill scrubs when you possess one when they're in pairs. You also have the Fuzzles and Mudokon Natives/Scrubs to help.

Ah, I'll tell you which enemy I hate the most!

...wait, I don't really play that many games! Oh well, might as well tell you how much I hate Sharps...y'know, those robots in SRB2 that turn red and invincible!
About that, it's kinda fair, but still, can be annoying if you don't know that a Sharps is around you. However, I hate them the most when I play as a "nospin" character because they can't (obviously) spin!
...well, to get them, you'd have to get hit and jump inside them or find a Jetty-Syn Bomber or somethin' that would kill 'em! ...and that's why I also love and hate those Bombers! Because of those bombs! But I hate Sharps the most...really!
I'd say that Detons can be annoying too, but those can be avoided in 1 of the 2 levels they appear in...I think

Well there are the axem rangers form mario RPG on SNES

The whole part in paper mario thousand year door where you ''loose'' all your partner and have to take a long path twice with really hard enemy's.

Wait, Axem Rangers are on an actual game? I always thought they were a Super Mario Bros Z fanchars.

Hunters-Halo Series
Hammer Bros.-So many hammers...so many.
Juggernauts-Modern Warfare 2
Boomers-Gears Of War
Not sure if this counts as an enemy but:
Blazblue-Unlimited Ragna (hes cheap as crap. never fight him on Hell mode).

Wait, Axem Rangers are on an actual game? I always thought they were a Super Mario Bros Z fanchars.

Nope, they are official characters which only have appeared in SMRPG, but they play a role later on in the game in getting one of the stars. But The *Upgraded Forms* are from SMBZ. The originals are stumpy & some a bit fat.

Yes they are and they are really cheap to fight >.>

The original character look is not really that great tough and the Super Mario Bros Z version of them use the sprites of Zero( red,black,green ),Gutsmam ( yellow ) and Roll ( Pink ). He just edited the heads.

I don't know if this counts but...
KOFFING USED SELF DESTRUCT

I don't know if this counts but...

Whatever a Koffing can do, a Graveler can do better:

GRAVELER USED EXPLOSION
GRAVELER USED EXPLOSION
GRAVELER USED EXPLOSION

oh my... JETTYSYNS... I hate them so much, they're so hard to hit and in Mystic Realm (1.09.4) in hard mode when you're in 2nd quest going through Flame Rift Zone... That's army!!!

and from other games...
Dumperoid from Hyperspace Invader... these guys are just Annoying with capital A. They're falling at you (wich is ONE HIT KO for both) and shooting rockets (most of rockets are one hit KO too).

THE END!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!! wait, CAN Koffing use self destruct?
Oh, yes... DX
Also,
When I'm training my level 20 pokemon on diamond, I always run from geodudes before

GEODUDE USED SELFDESTRUCT!

Last edited:
Explosion is the exact same thing as Self Destruct, but with 250 Base Power instead of 200. It has the same accuracy and type, however. It´s so overpowered that ANY Pokémon that can get to learn the move is used in Competitive Battling sets (Metagross, Golem, Weezing, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back