Happy Hanukkah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannukah? Crap.

I know you probably think that I'm being a bit-- Cruel but... I hate jews. I've been brought up like that. What Eric Cartman says on South Park about them is a bit over the top but, Seriously I just don't like them. Anyway I still like you all personally. Hope you enjoy the holidays.

I'm indifferent to any religion. I don't really see why we should hate people because they have different imaginary people they worship than us. It's all like, "I worship the grand Bob!"
"WHAT?! No, Joe is our grand exalted master!"
"Well, **** you!"
*insert fight here*

Sykotic said:
You usually hear Christianity as the first dignified religion. This is not true,

I can't help but laugh my ass off at that statement considering the subject of this thread.

Sprout said:
Hannukah? Crap.

I know you probably think that I'm being a bit-- Cruel but... I hate jews. I've been brought up like that. What Eric Cartman says on South Park about them is a bit over the top but, Seriously I just don't like them. Anyway I still like you all personally. Hope you enjoy the holidays.
Wow.
Just Wow. Not attempting to start an argument in any way shape or form, but what intolerant dribble.

Because MY parents are able to control my mind to alter what I hate and what I like. Sprout, 'splain, pl0x. Instead of saying your folks made you that way, actually think about why you would count out ALL Jews as if they were all the same person, and murdered someone.

Sprout said:
Hannukah? Crap.

ZOMG NAZI. *shot*

I am atheist, but I still enjoy Christmas and just take it as a winter holiday season.
Well, I don't like the Jewish religion, but not Jews themselves.
But don't call me racist as I don't discriminate the people who follow that religion. I just don't like it.
Some of the rules imposed by their religion are just stupid and useless, in my opinion. You can't do many things in the Sabbath, you can't eat milk-based food and meat together, you can't eat pork, you should pray every morning after waking up and for several times a day...
And this new state of Israel is one of the stupidest things around, it's like re-founding the Roman Empire after thousands of years.
I guess if you're jew these things have a different meaning for you, but for me they just seem useless.
Anyway it's just my opinion, so don't go 'OMG NAZI'
I don't like Islam or Christianity much, either.

Jew candy is Jew candy. It's candy made by Jews, need I say more? Btw, an atheist celebrating Christmas is like a herbivorus cat in a sushi mart. *shot*

Only jew I've ever known was an ass, and I hate the general ideas of christianity.

But of course, it's the holidays, so I'm far more tolerent. Even a jerk like me has christmahanniquanzikule (I added Yule, deal with it) spirit. :D

SSNTails said:
-SweetTart- said:
Yeah, this whole thing got a little bit off track.

No, you fools! The Jewish religion is OLDER than Christianity!
Off Track: Means: To be off topic, to side chat from what the beginning topic meant. Since you said "No" I assume you think were on topic? ugh...

BACK ON TOPIC!

Happy Hannakuh to all you out there who are jewish, Merry Christmas to Christians, and Have a Crazy Quanza ( Apologies for the spelling ) to all those who... are... um...

... whatever, don't forget to have a happy new year too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back