Haha, crazy webhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will never reahc court, they'll eventually back out. Right now I have them against the wall on a webhost forum they decided to defend themselves at. I will be submitting a report of this company to my General Attorney's office and llinois where they are hosted about a possible fredulant company.

Wow, what a bunch of idiots run this "Acenet".
They even want you to believe they are helping you, by removing some debt.
Worst of all, it seems that most of the companies in the internet/hosting business are like that.
Just look at some ISPs, like Comcast, or Alice (Telecom Italia).
Some telcos phone my home almost every week, persuading my family to switch to them, at discounts of a few euros.
Oh, and it seems, that some people fall for it.
I can't understand, but in the moment some people hear they will have a ``Special discount``, they'll (re)apply instantly.
That's somewhat the thing Acenet wants you to do with them.

I really wish you good luck.
And worst of the luck to Acenet!

Ah, they gave up. They're not admitting fault but not blaming it on me neither. They say it's the billing system code that doesn't send emails after an acconts been suspended for non-payment for a month. It's illegal to do in the webhosting business because it is infact a revolving credit account. They didn't even reply to the documents I showed them that pointed out it was illegal but afterwards they cleared my debt so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back