GunZ - The Duel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorklenis2

Life gives you surprise ... surprise gives you lif
We believe sometimes you dream of becoming the cool character or hero that you saw in a movie, animation or a game.
GunZ is an online game that was produced out the idea of enabling you to realize such a dream! GunZ is not simply a simulation game of a gun fight. It allows you to imitate a famous hero, create your own fashion, and perform a number of different actions such as shooting or stabbing while running or jumping on the walls.
What makes GunZ more interesting than other games is the fact that the game is available on-line allowing easy access to its exciting elements! AND this game is FREE for playing.

GunZ Features:

What is an Alternative Shooting Action Game?
GunZ is very similar to other FPS games widely available. However, it also contains elements that are totally different from other existing FPS games.
Exceptional Touch of Online Action Realized!
A variety of actions are available like the ones offered in console games or movies. Ranging from dash, wall jump, tumbling, hanging on the wall, multi-step jump on the wall to the combinations of actions using swords or guns, a number of actions are available. GunZ appeals to not only the sense of "SHOOTING" but also to the feeling of "MOVEMENTS".
New 3-D Action Play
The battles unfolds not only on earth but also the wall and columns. You can step on, run on, and jump off the walls or columns making use of a variety of actions. Experience a new strategic play with this game!
Creation of Diverse and Unique Characters
GunZ has a variety of characters. It is not all. You can also have a number of clothes and items depending on your personal taste. Once you change items, your avatar will also look different depending on the ones you choose. As an action game, GUNZ support 12 item slots that allow the players to customize.
A Variety of Weapons and Items Supported
You can select weapons as well as clothes and accessories. Choose the weapons that you want and join the battle. You can make a dash at the enemy after being armed with a variety of choices: pistols, rifles, twin guns or machine guns.
In addition, diverse weapons are offered for close combat. You can use a long sword to suspend yourself or float an enemy or have an energetic play with daggers. As the weapons are available in a variety of designs and colors in the game, you can use the weapon as a fashion items as well.
Additional Game Play
The developer will continue to expand the world of GunZ. As an action game with a touch of a role play, GunZ will continue to introduce more diverse and interesting role-playing elements rather than simply level-up the players.

ScreenShots

2u5qkk3.jpg

91c7x0.jpg

Last edited:
Note: We don't allow advertising on the forums. This topic has been left open for the discussion of the GunZ game itself, but we do not allow advertising of personal webspace in forum topics.

I used to play this around one or two years ago, but I think I stopped because I could never get all of those fancy "K-Style" tricks down, impacting my skill a lot. The quests were alright from what I remember, though I doubt I'll ever pick it back up again.

I used to play this from 2008-2010. Me and my two brothers were in the #1 clan, Atlantis. We hit rank #1 several times during 2008-2009, and eventually created a second, more elite clan, Atlas. I wasn't all that great, but my brother was amazing. He was even with Snuwfer/Snuwfly, one of the top 1v1 players in the game. (In other words, as good as Shot, Omega, Venom, Transvestor, Gosu, etc.). Here's the old clan video I made, my video editing skills weren't that good back then, although I think the video works well with the audio:
Atlantis Clan Video

And here are some advanced technique tutorials I made:
TBF Tutorial
DHS Tutorial

I still Play This Video Game Online, Until I have My own server Online, I Do All Those K-Styles, and the deadliest of all IF and IK.

Last edited:
I still Play This Video Game Online, Until I have My own server Online, I Do All Those K-Styles, and the deadliest of all IF and IK.

Insta-kills aren't too difficult to pull off. I'd say the most important thing in Gunz is aim and block.

Last edited:
You're right about the most important what you just wrote, but I do all those things IK, IF, ect, I once efrente against 10 people at a time but did not play too well.

I used to play this a lot 2 years ago but I stopped and haven't went back since then. The game was alright and I loved it so I might go back to it one of these days.

I remember flailing my mouse around while mashing A and D trying to Kstyle. I kinda had it down.

What ever happened to GunZ 2? I checked wikipedia and didn't find much about it, except that it was delayed until 2011.

The closed beta has been released in Korea, no word on an American release just yet, but it will probably happen by next year. Judging from the trailers and gameplay videos, it's been dumbed down quite a bit, so that required technical skill is much less. It's basically as "technical" as S4 league. Meaning, no K-style. A lot of Gunz 1 fans are pretty upset, but Maiet obviously did this to try and appeal to a larger audience. Most gamers don't want something difficult that you need to practice a lot in order to be decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeLUNYPOAws

To slow down the pace even further, dashing has been limited, resulting in slower movement and gameplay. There are also "special attacks" which take the player out of the realtime action, and mess with the flow pf gameplay a bit (like special moves in Exteel).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back