Guess who's back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

From http://www.sepwich.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=59

Zash said:
www.freewebs.com/coolpoopguy/wheex.wad

Its the alpha of my new wad, I think its good, I even made some twists and secrets... Please, can you put this on the srb2 forums, I want everyone to enjoy it.

Oh, and, its supposed to have change sky, and change music, but... thats too much for freewebs. If you like it enough, Ill upload it to my own server. By the way, can you tell me if theres good feedback/ bad feedback? Thanks.

One more thing, the secrets are ON the bench in the park, and to the corner out of the mall, to the right.'

Also, the fountains in the park have springs, and the up and down arrows next to the elevators are escape pods. The up arrow has no gravity (for jumping up, doi) and the down arrow has 100000 gravity (for going down!).

And, I havent been around for 176 days. =/ Forums and chatrooms are bad habbits, thats why I knocked 'em off my life. Im just using this to show my greatness. =P

-Zash

If you dont wanna download it, you can see screenshots at www.freewebs.com/coolpoopguy/

I havn't played it yet, but I just might do that right now. It looks like Zash improved on his WADding skills a bit, though.

I've played this wad a bit... it looks interesting.
Some things are well done, really.

Oh, and I hope Zash has become a better person....

Uh-oh, a trace of Zash! Quick, Mystic, call him and idiot and lock it! :roll:

Last time I talked with Zash (less than a month ago) he was telling me about how SRB2 sucks.
Liar. >_>

Roar, I will kill the people who make their levels incompatable with OpenGL!

Edit: Geez, this map has tons of rendering errors. No wonder it won't work on OpenGL!

Dear god, he really tagged something off.
I jump 3 times in the room with the desolate twilight music, and i get...
the Redfox XVI stuff. Unfortunatly, I cant find him, so I cant see if it would lead me to RVZ.

Yeah, and entering the dome causes tons of Cannot find music lump messages.

You know, maybe all those rendering errors would be solved if he rebuilt the nodes with a different nodebuilder... preferrably from Doom Builder. Or it may be the fact that he has placed sectors in a way that causes these errors to happen.

FoxBlitzz said:
You know, maybe all those rendering errors would be solved if he rebuilt the nodes with a different nodebuilder... preferrably from Doom Builder. Or it may be the fact that he has placed sectors in a way that causes these errors to happen.
No...
They can be solved if Zash gave up, figured out that he's a silly little 10-year old who can't wad and dies trying to,

Spazzo, be fair. While I haven't looked at the wad yet, simply by looking at the screenshots, I think it's safe to say that Zash has improved quite a bit. I do like the arrows, however inefficient. No one can say his heart isn't in the right place; all those FOFs must've taken quite a bit of will power (and free time).

Still looks like it sucks, though. I'll check it out later.

Woh he's only 10, I'm 14 and I havent started WADing, I feel so low... But anyway as a lot of stuff I have downloaded truned out to have a virus attached, well only one thing but thats still a lot. SO SCAN TILL YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.

...I think i burnt out my eyes looking at those screenies... ugh, horible layout. the only think that looks reletivly good are those teleporters (how they look not where they're placed)

Spazzo, don't be an asshole. You probably don't even know him.

Yes, Zash has improved. A lot. Still, we'll probably never see him again. I'm sure Mystic has had enough of him.

phazon sonic said:
How late was I when he got banned. Why did he get banned? Lets try reslove this thing before someone gets thier eyes poked out.

Because Zash didn't have the maturity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back