Guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have the the complete Sonic Heroes PC game. But I cant get it to run for some dumb reason. The demo works fine so im using it until Sega gets off the couch and makes a patch for the complete version. But I can still rip textures from the complete version, so its worth something I guess.

I stink at modeling. I want to see a Sonic model in SRB2. :O *puts it in the ideas topic*

akirahedgehog said:
I do have the the complete Sonic Heroes PC game. But I cant get it to run for some dumb reason. The demo works fine so im using it until Sega gets off the couch and makes a patch for the complete version. But I can still rip textures from the complete version, so its worth something I guess.
What's the problem? So, I can solve some problems of the complete version (I had some problems at the beggining):

• The game uses only the CD 2 for function. CD 1 is used only for the installation!!!
  • Sometimes, if the CD was in the computer at startup of Windows, the CD isn't reconsigned!!! (Note: it's a Windows's bug, when you have "See as webpage" disable)
  • When starts, the game can take a lot of time for loading. So be patient!

Its not like that Sik. I put disk 2 in and then it asks me for disk 2. How can a program thats running from disk 2 ask for disk 2??

akirahedgehog said:
Its not like that Sik. I put disk 2 in and then it asks me for disk 2. How can a program thats running from disk 2 ask for disk 2??
Because the part of the game that ask you from the disk 2 is in the hard disk, or you have a pirate version that uses a crack (included in disk 2, I know it) and you don't know it. That's simple. Or remove and put the disk again (point 2 in my list).

EDIT: ehm... Give you enought time to the computer for see that the CD is inserted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back