Guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geona

Modelling is fun!!!
0dios7or.png

Lemmeguess: Anim8or / Blender, no?
That 'bot could use some reflections / specular highlights for realism, if you ask me.

Yeah we already know about you hacking onto Sonic Heroes. You had a small picture on your avatar with your location being "Somewhere on the beach with Tails and Knuckles"

And the only reason YOU can do that is because you actually care enough to own Sonic Heroes on the PC. I was following the peeps at SFGHQ as they were toying with the files; it ain't hard, and I'm sure I could do it now (I DO have the demo) if I felt like it.

Of course, a color change is about the extent of what I CAN do, since the characters' textures are, frequently really, really small squares of one single color. Advanced textures with all sorts of freckles, wrinkles, and bump-mapping like you wouldn't believe? Half-Life 2 has it, but Heroes doesn't.

He always takes screenshots of the first level, so he also has to have the demo. I have it too, anc Anim8or cant open any of the files included.

hotdog003 said:
Lemmeguess: Anim8or / Blender, no?
That 'bot could use some reflections / specular highlights for realism, if you ask me.

I hate both of those programs. Too complex and too many "ZOMG!!!1!" features. (not anim8or, I just think it's too simple.)

I used Wings 3D. it's the only program so far that hasn't left me hitting my head on a wall.

secondly, I know nothing about skinning, so don't ask me to texture him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back