Greeting, fellow earthlings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocozai

Hello my fellow SRB2 fans! I am a new member and would like to know a little about this forum! I am also on the SFGHQ forum, so if anyone also an SFGHQ'er, please tell me! Thanx! And please don't blast me.

You wanted the forum for earthlings? That's the other one. This is the forum for the people of Zalakar.

Just kidding. Welcome!

The first thing that you should know about this forum is that the next demo will be out when it's done. No sooner, no later.

Well, it's just that the two most common questions we get are: "When will the next demo be out?", and "When will the final version be out?", so we've kinda just started pre-empting people. That out of the way, welcome, have fun, don't screw up, because if you do, that's as bad as screwing up enough to screw up, and finally....ummm....help me out here someone.

Thanx for the enthusiasm, guys! Hi! By the way, this MessageBoard ain't as popular as the SFGHQ one,eh :D ? Never mind. Anyway, i think i saw some traces of Smidge somewhere on this site.

Welcome.

To answer your question, I occasionally drag Smidge here to help me with the board's technical aspects, because I'm hopelessly ignorant as to how this thing really works ^_^()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back