Greenflower Speedway Mod

Greenflower Speedway Mod 1.

BlueBomber submitted a new resource:

Greenflower Speedway Mod - A fun slope-based level.

Hi, I'm back with a new level called Greenflower Speedway. Its a fairly easy level with lots of slope-based gimmicks along with new additional features. I would appreciate feedback so I can improve my skills and I hope you enjoy it.

Additional Feature
  1. Fang and Amy Path

Known Issues:
There are a few gltiches but it won't effect the gameplay

Read more about this resource...

uh, this seems cool as i see in the gifs, but my computer lags (not your fault) and im blocked at the start.
srb21924.gif

i used objectplace, and i think that i've found the right path, but it has some hot garbage maker budget
srb21925.gif

was that part where you need to spin necessary? and why is that slope putted like this?
and i can't get past that part no matter how long i charge the spindash.
playable but confusing

Is this the third map you make? cuz looks nice, even tho despite being kinda big and laggy in some areas, i think you got future, but got some objections to make about the map. It lacks a lot of detail and decoration, which it makes it feel too empty, maybe you can do some additions in deco like some trees or stuff, so the player wont confuse paths or something. I must admit it was quite challenging on the part where you jump on small slopped platforms as amy, took me at least 6 tries, cuz i wasnt paying full attention, as also got a lil laggy, but i like the concept of the map, honestly i must say its something quite original, and i like it a lot. You can do better stuff than this

Missing textures on walls.
srb20000.png
srb20004.png

You could add a sector here to activate it from the distance, using the linedef 4096 (Star post activator)
so you dont need to collide with it, as its too easy to accidentally miss the checkpoint
srb20001.png

These and a few other areas more after this, started to lag me out quite hard.
If there is any unused texture or sectors, delete them, probably it was because how big the map is.
(and because my potato pc)
srb20002.png
srb20003.png

uh, this seems cool as i see in the gifs, but my computer lags (not your fault) and im blocked at the start.View attachment 43387

i used objectplace, and i think that i've found the right path, but it has some hot garbage maker budget
View attachment 43388

was that part where you need to spin necessary? and why is that slope putted like this?
and i can't get past that part no matter how long i charge the spindash.
playable but confusing
I intended the player to do the spin dash and then jump when they reach the top of the slope. I thought it was a common thing but it wasn't it seems. The beginning area was intended for the player to practise it before moving onto the next area.

I intended the player to do the spin dash and then jump when they reach the top of the slope. I thought it was a common thing but it wasn't it seems. The beginning area was intended for the player to practise it before moving onto the next area.
Yeah! that would be great!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back