Greeneyes

Greeneyes 3.4.1a

This new update is amazing! Though I found a bug with this new version: Sonic can no longer run on water, boosting or not.
The description for this character is also incorrect now, like for example Super Sonic no longer has Infinite Heat (Though I kinda wish his Heat time would be doubled or tripled)
Yeah I have to update the original post, The gifs are from the initial 2.2 release and a ton of things are outdated because of that alone. I'll record new gifs and write up a new description at some point in the near future.

As for the water running, I ended up removing that at some point, but never put it back in for Heat mode and the new Boost mode. I'll fix it for the next patch, but the intention was that he'd not be able to do it without one of those.
This character is great, but there's something that I felt was missing from the character, until I went into the special stages. Why isn't there NiGHTS sprites for Greeneyes? If this is a port from v2.1 with enhancements, and the original probably didn't have NiGHTS sprites either, so I guess it was a feature you wanted to preserve? I don't know. Can you add proper NiGHTS sprites in a future update? Consistency is key when it comes to this.
Sorry I didn't see this, I will be adding NiGHTS frames in the next patch, which is part of the reason I made the new transformation sprites. I never had NiGHTS frames initially because he didn't have any and I didn't want him to not be super during it just so that I could reuse the spring frames. So instead I'll actually give him a proper animation set for the next patch.

Yeah I have to update the original post, The gifs are from the initial 2.2 release and a ton of things are outdated because of that alone. I'll record new gifs and write up a new description at some point in the near future.

As for the water running, I ended up removing that at some point, but never put it back in for Heat mode and the new Boost mode. I'll fix it for the next patch, but the intention was that he'd not be able to do it without one of those.

Sorry I didn't see this, I will be adding NiGHTS frames in the next patch, which is part of the reason I made the new transformation sprites. I never had NiGHTS frames initially because he didn't have any and I didn't want him to not be super during it just so that I could reuse the spring frames. So instead I'll actually give him a proper animation set for the next patch.
Thanks for that. I missed water running as Greeneyes, and the inconsistency drove me crazy, so thank you for doing that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back