Green Valley Zone Match/Tag (mt_GreenValley.wad) New Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
This is a match map I've been working on for some time. Since I had a heck of very important exams on at the moment, I didn't get this map completely finished. Now I only have a few exams left, I can work on my maps more, and maybe put some extensions on my previous maps.

Anyways, This map Green Valley, is another of my match maps to my collection. It replaces Midnight Abyss (MAP95) Here are the screenshots.

IMGIMG

The start point.

IMGIMG

Some tress, and a pond like area, like the one in Meadow match.

IMGIMG

Sonic Running through the meadows.

IMGIMG

Sonic in the water, with a random box.

And now for the download link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1eadn4

Enjoy =)

New update!: Mainly a texture update, but the cramped area has been sorted out too.

Not that you're copying my ideas or anything, I just wish the name was just... different. But what's done is done, so....

But hey, it's looking good. Well, except for the fact that I'm developing a mutual hate with GFZROCK, but.....

Bluezero4 : I actually thought the name up myself. I could modify the texture with XWE or something, just a different colour to make it suit the map.

I do think they are a tad cramped, but I'll fix that when I get home, after my RE exam X_X.

Quicky update!: I edited a GFZROCK texture again. I made it green & dark green, and has a pattern too, also the cramped area has been sorted =P. Look at the first post for download link.

ZC Cloud Strife said:
Sorry didnt know srb2 had a wiki,

That's absolutely no excuse. On the main page, there's a link to the Wiki right above where it says "Forum". I mean, if you had the brains to click the link and join here, couldn't you look on the main page before asking retarded questions?

Seriously. If you can join a forum and act annoying, you can click a damned link right above it, and look for yourself.

Segmint said:
ZC Cloud Strife said:

That's absolutely no excuse. On the main page, there's a link to the Wiki right above where it says "Forum". I mean, if you had the brains to click the link and join here, couldn't you look on the main page before asking retarded questions?

Seriously. If you can join a forum and act annoying, you can click a damned link right above it, and look for yourself.

Exactly, maybe I shouldn't of put the link up. I was in a nice mood, but from now on, Search for it.

HYPERKNUX said:
Segmint said:
ZC Cloud Strife said:

Exactly, maybe I shouldn't of put the link up. I was in a nice mood, but from now on, Search for it.

I said that! But really, You are REALLY lucky Dark Warrier(SP?) Hasn't yelled at ZC Cloud Strife about the Wiki...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back