Green Paradise Zone

Green Paradise Zone 1.0

Dr Pants

The Gun Bun
Dr Pants submitted a new resource:

Green Paradise Zone - Singleplayer Map

After much time spent experimenting with Zone Builder and following Seventh Sentinel's helpful tutorial playlist, I've finally made the first level that I'm happy with uploading!

Green Paradise Zone features multiple paths, secret areas and more. My personal best time for this level is 0:37 Seconds. Relatively short, but I've tried to go for a quality over quantity approach here. Constructive feedback is very welcome!

View attachment 45029
View attachment 45030

Read more about this resource...

Well, let's get started!

The first thing I see is that the wall is too close to the player's camera.

srb20106.png

These stupid unnamed fish jump too high.

srb20106.gif

Always make the control sector of the water lower, otherwise you will have a water texture on the floor.

srb20105.gif

It looks rough enough. Slopes love flatness.

srb20108.png

Well what can I say. This is a solid first level in which you can gain experience and that's good. The level looks at some points large and empty, which is not very nice.

srb20109.png

I also want you to pay attention to this moment. The player may think they need to run straight when they really need to go right. Always make sure the player knows where to go.

srb20107.gif

I hope you will make more levels and will not make mistakes. Good luck!

Well, let's get started!

The first thing I see is that the wall is too close to the player's camera.

View attachment 45102

These stupid unnamed fish jump too high.

View attachment 45103

Always make the control sector of the water lower, otherwise you will have a water texture on the floor.

View attachment 45104

It looks rough enough. Slopes love flatness.

View attachment 45105

Well what can I say. This is a solid first level in which you can gain experience and that's good. The level looks at some points large and empty, which is not very nice.

View attachment 45106

I also want you to pay attention to this moment. The player may think they need to run straight when they really need to go right. Always make sure the player knows where to go.

View attachment 45107

I hope you will make more levels and will not make mistakes. Good luck!
Thank you very much! I'll see about patching it up.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back