• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Greeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scizor300 said:
GREEMANRUN.gif

Make his body move at least a little bit, please. Right now it looks like his body is frozen in place and his legs are moving somehow. There has to be at least SOME motion to his body, not including his legs, amirite? :<

Other than that pretty kool. what will he do, exactly? :U

Hyper Shadic X said:
Make his body move at least a little bit, please. Right now it looks like his body is frozen in place and his legs are moving somehow. There has to be at least SOME motion to his body, not including his legs, amirite? :<

Other than that pretty kool. what will he do, exactly? :U

I improved the running sprites a bit.
GREEMANNEWRUN.gif

- Made the legs smoother
- Made him lean a bit
- Movement has been improved

He will do a slow glide, with a helicopter-type animation. Hence the name "Heli-Glide".

That's a WAY better running animation! Good job. This seems like a decent WAD from the name but it looks good.

Here's my suggestion.

Keep the old sprites, but fix the shading. I like the old sprites better, they just need the shading fixed and Ka bam, they will be kinky.

You should try using a bit more shading along bottom and top to create a round effect, right now it looks like a slightly rounded flat button or something. Just don't overdo the shading like the last attempt however.

greea1.png

I fixed the shading to be more "Circle-like".

Boredome frames have been finished, and now i'm working on the running frames.

Dude, the WAD won't work if he hasn't got a complete set of frames. You need placeholder sprites if you want us to be able to test him.

Actually, Fawfulfan, SRB2 just won't show any missing sprites. It won't SIGSEGV, believe me, I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back