Great Game, Got Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikage

1ST: I am wondering if people play online mode at all? Because I see no servers or anything. Or is there some specific server name I should type in? Help.

2ND: I am having a hard time with some of the WADS that people made customly. Some work like the Shadow and Ristar. Most others like the mario ones dont =/

I hope my questions are answered and thanks, I am a newbie by the way.

Five new users in a day... What is happening??? Well, the answer to the first question: go to IRC, #srb2fun, irc.esper.net (oh, and Master Server isn't working this week)

The master server has already been working for a while. SRB2 is not like any other online game in which 100 servers are always on; when you start the game, press the console button "~", type in listserv, and it will check the master server if theres ANY server running today.

And for the characters problem, its not that the ones like mario doesnt work, in fact, Shadow and Ristar were made so that they appear on the player select menu. To play as Mario, either host a multiplayer game, or play a 2player game. Either one, after you do, go to multiplayer again, and go to setup player 1.

TY for the info on the character stuff...unfortunetly...I don't quite fully understand how to see online servers. If someone would be so kind as to explain in good steps to me (1. turn on game, 2. ETC)

thanks =)

I only see pictures because of my CPU...? Wtf is this then...ok Mr. Wasn't-a-newb-at-one-point, what SHOULD I be seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back