Graphical Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZX

Now 100% less jaded!
Alright, so I'm working on a level, right? Got everything set up a-ok, checked for errors and none came up... But how does that explain this?

srb20039.png

The Sector is closed, the linedefs are set properly... I don't understand why it's doing this. Anyone know? :S

Are the Sector's heights higher than the Thok Barrier's heights? This is a fairly common problem.
Raise the Thok Barrier that the Sector is connected to so its floor and ceiling heights match the cliff's.

Are the Sector's heights higher than the Thok Barrier's heights? This is a fairly common problem.
Raise the Thok Barrier that the Sector is connected to so its floor and ceiling heights match the cliff's.
Nope, that's not it. The thok barrier is 1000 in both its Floor and Ceiling values. This floor is roughly 570 and 2000 as its ceiling.

I'll provide a download link so anyone can take a shot at it.

Here ya go.

Last edited:
Probably you moved a sector into another. Let me look in it...

EDIT: (I transferred what I wrote here below)

Last edited:
Probably you moved a sector into another. Let me look in it...
Nope. I actually rebuilt that sector into there several times to see if that'd fix it, and removed any previous sectors. (If there's one still in there, then Doom Builder's lying to me about there being only one sector. >_>)

I looked into this and I really couldn't figure it out. Redrawing doesn't work, and all the Linedef references were correct.

I think it has something to do with the higher up sector its next to... Whatever I did seemed to work and thats what matters to me. Graphical errors... -_- My worst enemy.

Ack! So simple. Vertex 49 wasn't stitched well. Just click on it and stir slightly. SRB2DB will remember that vertex needs to be stitched. And don't forget to turn "Stitch Vertices" on first.

EDIT:

And don't need to bow before me. ;D

Last edited:
Ack! So simple. Vertex 49 wasn't stitched well. Just click on it and stir slightly. SRB2DB will remember that vertex needs to be stitched. And don't forget to turn "Stitch Vertices" on first.

EDIT:

And don't need to bow before me. ;D

D'ohhh. I can't believe that it was stitched on, but it just wasn't set right...

Oh... Wow I went overboard on that one. -_-

Hey hey now, don't worry about it. I appreciate your help anyways. ^ w^

Well, thanks again! I'll continue work on this now, maybe finish it, and host it later... ^ ~^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back