Good Hosting for Sprite Comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eblo

I have a sprite comic (the sig, the sig) and I would like to know what website would have decent hosting. I have a Freewebs, and it sucks. I'm gonna follow the style that shows a comic and "First", "Previous", "Next" and "Latest" buttons (and possibly a thing to skip comics). So, what website is good for hosting sprite comics? (I don't really care about bandwidth. Imageshack, thanks.)

Okay, I did some searchin', and I am now using Smack Jeeves. But if anyone finds something better please notify me.

super said:
I would try microsoft frontpage, It is a bit hard to do but it works.

Start running, now, you're gonna need the head start when I run after you with a murderous look in my eyes and a sharp knife in my hand...

Frontpage is horrible, seriously. Also, that's not a web host, it's a HTML What You See Is What You Get editor (WYSIWYG) that doesn't support anything but HTML...

Also, Drunkduck.

www.000webhost.com gives you full FTP access with HTML and PHP support and you also get 2 MySQL databases. So if you know HTML or a script you can use. That could work for you. Also no ads and you can make 5 sub domains off your sub domain. Yes I have tried it. I think a great web host.

I could supply you with hosting myself, which would be pretty good compared to freewebs. I can give you a something.sonic-deck.co.uk subdomain, mysql databases, plenty of space, and a lot of bandwidth.

Miles said:
I could supply you with hosting myself, which would be pretty good compared to freewebs. I can give you a something.sonic-deck.co.uk subdomain, mysql databases, plenty of space, and a lot of bandwidth.
Thanks, but I'm pretty good with my new site. Besides, bandwidth isn't much of a problem for me. I use image hosters.

This comic is halarious. Anyway do you know where to make sprite comics or how to make sprite comics? I'd really like to make one then host it on a website.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
This comic is halarious. Anyway do you know where to make sprite comics or how to make sprite comics? I'd really like to make one then host it on a website.
Well, this is kinda off-topic. But anyways I use MS Paint for my comics, so try searching "ms paint sprite comic tutorials" on Google or something.

Elbo, nearly all sprite comics are with bad sprites, poor recolors, and repetitive jokes. Just because Dark Fox doesn't like something, it doesn't mean that no-one else does.

This sprite comic is awful. Constant breaking of the fourth wall, a flimsy plot, a poor story line, sprite rips, ... bleh. It's bad. I honestly see no reason to host it anywhere else because whatever you currently have is fine for your... creation.

Edit: Grammar fix

Ash said:
This sprite comic is awful. Constant breaking of the fourth wall, an flimsy plot, a poor story line, sprite rips, ... bleh. It's bad. I honestly see no reason to host it anywhere else because whatever you currently have is fine for your... creation.
Okay, now what the hell? This topic is for suggestions for sites to host my comic, NOT about the comic itself. Furthermore, that's an opinion, and your opinionated stuff sucks. You ninny.

Both of my eyebrows are raised by your reply.

What he's saying is that comic isn't worth trying to host anywhere else. I agree, but it's your comic, so if you want to host them, go ahead. Just keep in mind that they're subject to criticism, no matter what.

Blue Warrior said:
Both of my eyebrows are raised by your reply.

What he's saying is that comic isn't worth trying to host anywhere else. I agree, but it's your comic, so if you want to host them, go ahead. Just keep in mind that they're subject to criticism, no matter what.
Good point. Everyone's a critic. But I found something to use against Ash: THE RULES!

Hey, Ash, Rule #11: ONLY GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Note: It didn't say anything about only giving constructive criticism to WADs, just examples of constructive criticism to WADs.

*promoted to Mod for being a rule-follower and loophole spotter, and Ash gets banned*[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back