Gold Oasis Zone match map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
This is my 2nd match map I have made. This map replaces Meadow Match zone (MAP99). Here are the screenshots

my.php
[/URL][/img]

This is Player 1's starting position.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Sonic near a path of rings and 2 trees.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Damn flickering, I'm trying to fix that, but if someone knows how to, then I'll credit them for it. other then that, sonic is speed thoking near the gold water.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Sonic finds a bench to sit on, after all those battles he'd done over the past years :P.

And now for the download link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mfpg2s

Any other ways to improve it, just tell me, and I'll do it.

This is the new updated version. Check my latest posts for what was updated.

Hey, don't stack your tags like that. Copy the url from imageshack if you are going to put in more tags here.

I could of done what I did with the staircases, make another load on the opposite side, and get rid of the sectors that are already there, to be replaced.

I've done an update on the level, some sectors we're deleted, and I added springs near the sides where the big block is to escape faster, ( I tried blue springs, but I couldn't make it to the side, so I put yellow ones instead).

I also moved the infinity ring onto the high FOF near the sandy part of the level.

The new link is one the first post of the topic.

Is there a level Amy CAN'T play? That's a character WAD; character WADs generally don't conflict with level WADs.

I like the aesthetics, but I haven't tried the level itself out to see if it's any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back