God Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically a menu that lets you modify ring/lives in one/2player, and it lets you startrings/startlives faster + easier. Also destroy all robots in 1 player, and you unlock everything in host game for 1/2player.

luis90 said:
Basically a menu that lets you modify ring/lives in one/2player, and it lets you startrings/startlives faster + easier. Also destroy all robots in 1 player, and you unlock everything in host game for 1/2player.
How can I access the GOD Menu?

You access it by picking up your phone and dialing 1-800-ILOVEGOD. God will answer and you ask him to give you permission of the use of his Menu in SRB2. If you dial 1-666-SATAN you can activate the Satan menu.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
You access it by picking up your phone and dialing 1-800-ILOVEGOD. God will answer and you ask him to give you permission of the use of his Menu in SRB2. If you dial 1-666-SATAN you can activate the Satan menu.
WINNER!
Heres a cell phone to test your theries.
Have a nice day. ^_~

....k, anyone else? And without the adolescent comments plz, k? thnx... much appreciated...

Btw, I'm talking about the "Secrets" Option on the Title screen of course in case anyone didn't get it...

No S-a-t-a-n menu SSN! I'm of a christian famliy and if the game has something ike that in it I won't be able to play it anymore!

I'd like to see cheats that actually hamper the player. Perhaps named differently though... o.o

Perhaps it could be called the Chaos menu or the Extreme menu?

That'd be great to suggest in the 1.1 additions thread.

TJ said:
No S-a-t-a-n menu SSN! I'm of a christian famliy and if the game has something ike that in it I won't be able to play it anymore!
Er wut? It's not like the god menu says "God menu" on it. Why would a satan menu say "Satan menu" on it?

Yes, because all of the administrators and moderators are satanistic nazis, right? That's why they named the God Menu the God Menu, not the Satan Menu, because that makes SO MUCH SENSE.

Usually in a game, God = unable to be hurt, invincible, etc.

I don't understand how (even if you haven't seen enough of his posting already) you could even think he was serious.

Yeah... I'm idiotic sometimes... Don't flame me for 1 hour stupidity...

At least I'm not a 1337 speaking n00b...

I'm not flaming you. The thing is; you have to know what flaming actually is, before you can say if someone is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back