Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I need help.

The dance is coming up.
I have two different people that I can ask.

One, Savannah, would be heartbroken if I didnt ask her out but I really dont like her. She is stupid, funny, nicelooking but thats about it. The other one, Erin, is incredibly HOT and funny and smart and likes me.

So, who do I ask out?

Well... can you give discriptions of what the people look like and how they act tward you?

that would help... cause i used to have a girlfriend (she dumped me :cry: )

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Well... can you give discriptions of what the people look like and how they act tward you?

awwww so sorry flame. its gonna take you awhile to get a new one unless your a movie star.

Well, first, I should note that asking a girl out just because she is hot is a stupid thing to do, as that seems to be what you're thinking of this Erin girl for. That being said, if you don't like Savannha, don't ask her out. But don't tell her that you don't like her. That would also be stupid. Maybe you need to get to know her a bit more to know you don't like her. If this Erin girl really likes you, and you like her other then her being hot, then you should ask her.

shadow the fox said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

awwww so sorry flame. its gonna take you awhile to get a new one unless your a movie star.

well actually, she just asked if we can just be friends... because she feels Obligated to "play" (not in the perverted Sense) with me, rather than another friend of mine who likes to play with her (like before, not in the perverted sense)...

my (previous) girlfriend had a good personality too :mrgreen:

I'm having some girl issuses too so I guess I'll say it here I really like this chick named maddy she's beautiful, smart, and we are really good friends. I want to go out with her but I don't know how to ask it's a pain she is the only person I truely care about so while your helping mach help me too.

ProTip: Asking the internet for relationship advice is like going into a retirement home and asking the old ladies there to help set up your laptop's wireless card.

Bigboi said:
If he plays his cards right, he could have a three-way. ;)

Bigboi is definately back >.>.

Don't look at me, I've never had a girlfriend in my life =3

And I do believe Mystic is trying to imply that people that spend their life on the internet have no girlfriends =3.

*all glare at cueball*

What? I can't help it if all the girls in my school are complete chavesses o.o (most of them anyways, the others are just wierd)

Compassion is no reason to pretend feelings that you don't have. Just act honestly. It might break her heard, but it would have broken later anyway, because nobody is able to live a lie for a long time.

Result: Erin

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Happened to me last year. I don't even know what I did... :?

Dark Mystic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Happened to me last year. I don't even know what I did... :?

Girls can act strange at times esspecially teenage girls.

I know whats it's like my sister just turned 13 in june, and she thinks she rules the whole house, and she always brings her little friends over.
Her friends never leave so it's like I live with 6 little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back