getting unbanned from the kart krew server

JBT619

i recently tried to join, via invite but it said I was unable to join. I know my previous acct got compromised so they may had to ban that account understandably. I was wondering if i could join back by any chance since i have a new acct and made all security measures to prevent the same mistake.

Please for the love of sonikku USE TALK TO THE STAFF, i don't wanna sound rude cus i already got banned from the mb for that in the past but they added this to dodge posts like this, i understand your issue, normally you can just use the appeal that they send you but since you are on a new account i beg you to first try the talk to the staff part of the mb and in the worse case scenario dm one of the kart krew mod without spamming them (they are REALLY busy most of the time because they are people with lives)

Please for the love of sonikku USE TALK TO THE STAFF, i don't wanna sound rude cus i already got banned from the mb for that in the past but they added this to dodge posts like this, i understand your issue, normally you can just use the appeal that they send you but since you are on a new account i beg you to first try the talk to the staff part of the mb and in the worse case scenario dm one of the kart krew mod without spamming them (they are REALLY busy most of the time because they are people with lives)
thats fair. thank you
Post automatically merged:

now that i know better i would delete this post if i could
Post automatically merged:

may this post be deleted please?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back