Genesis music in the game???

IdaDood

Professional Idiot
I'll cut to the chase to not waste any of your time; while using an SRB2 Randomizer (specifically this one: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/srb2randomizer.28983/ ), which, as the name suggests, randomizes the level you enter, the character you play, and most importantly, the music that's used, I often get music from a genesis sonic game (some examples include Marble Garden zone (probably act 1,) Sonic 3's Death Egg Zone (probably also act 1), Chemical Plant, and wierdly enough a track or two from 3D Blast.) I'm not sure if it's included in the mods I use or not (more often than not I have a handful of character mods on at a time when i use the randomizer,) or if these tracks are actually in the base game. I don't even know if they end up used or not, since I haven't played the majority of match mode stages. If someone would like to clarify this for me, that would be great.

I don't typically get this formal, I have no idea why I was here.

If you want to go through the music files, you just need to open up music.dta in Slade. I don't believe any of the tracks you listed are in the base game, but that'd be something worth looking into

I'll cut to the chase to not waste any of your time; while using an SRB2 Randomizer (specifically this one: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/srb2randomizer.28983/ ), which, as the name suggests, randomizes the level you enter, the character you play, and most importantly, the music that's used, I often get music from a genesis sonic game (some examples include Marble Garden zone (probably act 1,) Sonic 3's Death Egg Zone (probably also act 1), Chemical Plant, and wierdly enough a track or two from 3D Blast.) I'm not sure if it's included in the mods I use or not (more often than not I have a handful of character mods on at a time when i use the randomizer,) or if these tracks are actually in the base game. I don't even know if they end up used or not, since I haven't played the majority of match mode stages. If someone would like to clarify this for me, that would be great.

I don't typically get this formal, I have no idea why I was here.
Not in the base game.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back