Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sonicfan93

Are you a boy or ?

I'm a (C'mon, guess!) Give up?

I'm a boy.

I'm an Echidna. Does that count?

Seriously, we are lacking in girls. :( So few are the lady echidna these days...

sonicfan93 said:
Your mom.
Your mom is a unisex? Eww...
Also, due to either your supidly removing one [/quote] or Mystic purposely breaking multiple quotes somehow, you have just quoted yourself saying you are a unisex (Again!). How silly of you.

Why did you even bother with this, we all know there isn't a single damn female here. :|

I'm a boy, as the 99% of the people here. :roll: And I hate people calling me "girl" or "gay", like similar things. TO ME, I said.

Anyways, this must be the first topic of Sonicfan that does help me... Seriously, there is a BIG lack of girls in this community, and, as you see, the only girls that appeared in SRB2 Town are Stephany and Queen, both created by me. I want to know who are the girls here.

Shuffle said:
Why did you even bother with this, we all know there isn't a single damn female here. :|
There are times that I think it.

Digiku said:
I'm a girl...
Really? News for me if it's true.

But, I noticed that Sonic Spain, another Sonic community, has a lot of girls, almost the 50%, being the Sonic community with more girls, I think. :! Well, since I'm now inside SonicSpain project (a new fanfic, and yeah, I'm there, now I'm helping Tikal escaping from Metal Sonic), I think that a fussion between it and SRB2 Town is possible (having girls to us :D). One of the targets for SRB2 Town is this: fussion all the Sonic communities in only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back