• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

GemPlanet is almost done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been working on alot of editing for this wad. Before I release it, I got to set up my own sky images.
srb20010-2.png

So wait patiently. As soon as I release this im gonna work on over 30 levels, but right now, only 9 will be available.
A few examples.
srb20000-1.png

srb20001.png

srb20003.png

srb20004.png

srb20005.png

What the...???

Aren't those the sprites for 1.1 crawlas?

And last time I heard of this, you quit making this mod. This mod's return has suprised me a lot!

I might be the only guy here so far that's not surprized by the 1.1 crawlas.

Why? He could of edited the 1.1 beta sprites to 1.09.4 palette and put it in his wad.

Edit: Removed the epic failure from my post.

Yeah, these the 1.1 sprites.

More ideas was getting into my head so I said,what the heck, let me shock the players.
srb20000.png

I was a beginner making this anyway, so it took me time to time to improve.

SRB2 Guy said:

Why? He could of edited the 1.1 beta sprites to 1.09.4 palette and put it in his wad lol~

I don't know how to make or edit sprites, but you will be surpirsed if I told
you how it happened.

GemEarthBrandon said:
SRB2 Guy said:

Why? He could of edited the 1.1 beta sprites to 1.09.4 palette and put it in his wad lol~

I don't know how to make or edit sprites, but you will be surpirsed if I told
you how it happened.

Go on then, tell us how it happened!!

Anyone could make that. Show us a picture of Sonic hanging onto a chain like in the 1.1 video, and I just might believe you. :U

SRB2 Guy said:
Anyone could make that. Show us a picture of Sonic hanging onto a chain like in the 1.1 video, and I just might believe you. :U

I didn't said nothing about having the full version of 1.1.

I'd really apreciate it if you just kept GemPlanet stuff in one topic. It's just too all over the place and attention-seeking.

BlueZero4 said:
I'd really apreciate it if you just kept GemPlanet stuff in one topic. It's just too all over the place and attention-seeking.

Yeah but you got to unsterand that no one views it anymore even though I do keep it one topic.

How do I delete my topics anyway?

I don't know if anyone agrees with me, but the 1.1 sprites look like they're fresh out of Star Wars...

The Dark Fox said:
1.1 ones look ugly. The current one should stay.

I don't know how to make the current ones stay they popped in to my wad when I was playing 1.1. It's hard to explan but it was very weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back