• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Garden Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorklenis2

Life gives you surprise ... surprise gives you lif
No, I can help here on this map to finish it, I need someone who knows very well use the SRB2 Doom Builder.

2cpdbmg.png

33ufrpw.png

33dbdir.png

Shit, it's all the same, every direction, EVERYWHERE!

THE WALLS, THEY ARE SWALLOWING ME IN! AAAAAA!

Seriously, for the love of crap, PLEASE raise the amout of textures used higher than 10. It make sit impossible to tell what is part of one wall and what is part of another. At least make different colors of the texture you DEMAND to repeat using or SOMETHING (And speaking of that texture, at least add some shading too). Also, texture alignment is your friend (A in 3D mode when facing a wall, forgot the 2D method). Do that, THEN we'll talk about how easy it is to get knocked off this course and how constant deaths will ensure nobody has a score higher than 50 throughout the match except Tails' with Rail Rings.

Last edited:
THEN we'll talk about how easy it is to get knocked off this course and how constant deaths will ensure nobody has a score higher than 50 throughout the match except Tails' with Rail Rings.
Sorta like Nimbus Ruins Zone

Nimbus Ruins is a CTF stage, though, so the goal isn't to accumulate a personal score. Instead, it's to capture the flag. Losing 50 points of your personal score when your teammate captures the flag because of your sacrifice is totally okay.

In match, your GOAL is to accumulate personal score, so too many bottomless pits makes the level extremely frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back