Gamma Pack

Gamma Pack 4.1

Gill_

Hey, just a heads up. Sky Ruins and Monument Castle conflict with my tracks Red Mountain and Lonely Isle. Do you think you can change these map ids? I'm not able to change them on my pack as I have ghost times recorded for all the courses and I'm not able to easily change those to a different map slot.

Hey, just a heads up. Sky Ruins and Monument Castle conflict with my tracks Red Mountain and Lonely Isle. Do you think you can change these map ids? I'm not able to change them on my pack as I have ghost times recorded for all the courses and I'm not able to easily change those to a different map slot.
A bit late, only saw your post now. When I made these maps the IDs where not reserved or in use, and I also have ghosts recorded, so I can't change now
Post automatically merged:

Until recently playing on normal speed, This happens upon trying to cross the red springs before the double hairpin on disco towers.
Im not sure what happened there, I just tested with chao on easy speed and made the jump just fine, maybe its an addon you're using?
But i'll make the road longer anyway just to make sure.

Just did a test run without any addons loaded and was able to get across. Def a addon messing with the speed as you mentioned.

A bit late, only saw your post now. When I made these maps the IDs where not reserved or in use, and I also have ghosts recorded, so I can't change now.
So we seem to be in the same boat then XD.
It doesn't really matter anyways since it's pretty easy for players to reslot the map into a different ID. We just gotta because with the map slots lol

Hey, I know I said it was easy for server hosts to reslot maps but you gotta stop using the same map slots as Pro Pack. I moved Red Mountain and Lonely Isle the first time since Pro Pack was getting a huge update at the time but you’ve overtaken two more of map slots that my maps also use and server hosts don’t reslot maps too often. I highly suggest checking the Mapslot Spreadsheet before you make any more maps. There are plenty of open map slots or map slots with deprecated maps that aren’t being updated anymore that can be used still. Please use those slots before trying to fight other course addons for slots. Normally I don’t mind the occasional Mapslot conflict but this is the fourth map of mine that you’ve conflicted with so it’s getting a little suspicious now… Mapslot Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oDQAFCfb04o_ujmeaYwWos4EqD9KmCBG4MP3f2O6YO0/htmlview

Last edited:
Hey, I know I said it was easy for server hosts to reslot maps but you gotta stop using the same map slots as Pro Pack. I moved Red Mountain and Lonely Isle the first time since Pro Pack was getting a huge update at the time but you’ve overtaken two more of map slots that my maps also use and server hosts don’t reslot maps too often. I highly suggest checking the Mapslot Spreadsheet before you make any more maps. There are plenty of open map slots or map slots with deprecated maps that aren’t being updated anymore that can be used still. Please use those slots before trying to fight other course addons for slots. Normally I don’t mind the occasional Mapslot conflict but this is the fourth map of mine that you’ve conflicted with so it’s getting a little suspicious now… Mapslot Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oDQAFCfb04o_ujmeaYwWos4EqD9KmCBG4MP3f2O6YO0/htmlview
I was about to say that I reserved these slots a long time ago but now I know whats the problem
Theres 2 different spreadsheets for some reason
I was using this one this whole time
dont know if this one im using is outdated or something

I was about to say that I reserved these slots a long time ago but now I know whats the problem
Theres 2 different spreadsheets for some reason
I was using this one this whole time
dont know if this one im using is outdated or something
This is way outdated. Especially because we don’t reserve slots anymore. We haven’t for quite sometime now as people would reserve tons of slots and then vanish. Even so, I’ve had Mapslot JL for almost two years now and there was nothing in that slot when I made the map, but we were using a Google Doc at the time too and not this one.

This is way outdated. Especially because we don’t reserve slots anymore. We haven’t for quite sometime now as people would reserve tons of slots and then vanish. Even so, I’ve had Mapslot JL for almost two years now and there was nothing in that slot when I made the map, but we were using a Google Doc at the time too and not this one.
Yeah the Google doc have more slots in use so I assume its more up to date
I didn't mean to have maps conflicting thats my bad, I didn't know the Google doc existed before you mentioned
I already changed the slots, I'll update as soon as I re-record the ghosts

Yeah the Google doc have more slots in use so I assume its more up to date
I didn't mean to have maps conflicting thats my bad, I didn't know the Google doc existed before you mentioned
I already changed the slots, I'll update as soon as I re-record the ghosts
Awesome! Glad this was just a simple misunderstanding and that it's gonna be resolved soon!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back