Games Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Blur

Okay, I just downloaded the games factory, but it is giving me an error when started up. "OLE initialization failed." Then it closes. I know that SRB2 was started in TGF, so can someone help me?

I can't really help you, but I do want to point out that SRB2 was started in TGF... back when SRB2 was going to be a 2D sequel to SRB1. So don't expect anything much from the 3D realm out of tGF.

Yeah, that's why I came here in the first place, srb2 was started there, so someone must know something about that.

Technically I can't help you with that error. Sorry.

But I am STILL making a game of my own with that piece of crap... you may want to find something else. My game has turned out really well but not for a lack of the GF trying to kill it.

Edit: Noticed topic date... uh-oh. Someone's gonna die.

OLE Initializationerthingamabob failed.

Hmmm. It seems that it can't load an ActiveX controll. Are you sure that you have the full and completely complete download/version of that?

yeah tgf you can not get anyposible 3d from it but you can make many awsome 2d games...right now im working on one :D

Sorry about the wait, my pc's been getting repairs. It's back now and I can say I am learning c, so I needn't use TGF. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back