Gameing Server keeps getting crashed by "JISK"

NeonSRB2

This may be applying to other servers atm, but essentially, I play on a server, and then some bot joins and immeadiatley crashes the game like 10 seconds later.

Not sure if this is a bug to do with srb2, so I'm posting here, of course it could be some troll, but it did crash the server, and it wasnt by ~SERVER, sooooo...

Jisk isn't a bot, but he apparantly sends lag packets to the server, making the game really unplayable. Maybe the game got so unplayable that the game crashed. The admins of the SRB2 Master Servers HAD done something, but they just came right back. Sadly, no one knows how to stop him for real, but he's not a really big deal.

Jisk isn't a bot, but he apparantly sends lag packets to the server, making the game really unplayable. Maybe the game got so unplayable that the game crashed. The admins of the SRB2 Master Servers HAD done something, but they just came right back. Sadly, no one knows how to stop him for real, but he's not a really big deal.
From what I remember everyone kinda got kicked from the server everytime he sent a lag packet, thankfully i wont have to worry about this anymore now that I actually know what the hell is going on.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back