Game loses focus when Screenshoting using Win+prtscrn

Hello, I have a problem when i Screenshot the game Using Win+prtscrn, the mouse stops working in game and can be fixed only by going into pause menu, moving the mouse around and then unpausing.

This issue started after the V2.2.11 Update

You can ask me for more information if needed

Hello, I have a problem when i Screenshot the game Using Win+prtscrn, the mouse stops working in game and can be fixed only by going into pause menu, moving the mouse around and then unpausing.

If that's really become an annoying issue, then you can go to the options in the game and map a button for in-game screenshotting without using print screen.

(also, sorry for seriously bumping this thread)

You can press F8 to take screenshots. You can find them in the screenshots folder, which is in the same folder as srb2win.exe.

If you're in full screen, it will think you've lost focus and it will go to a specific frame you were last lost focused on. If you click out of SRB2 and back into it where you want to screenshot, it should remain on that frame when you lost focus. I would recommend turning off full screen, so you can take screenshots whenever you want with prt scn. F8 is the best for screenshots, but if you want it without the HUD, press F3. You will have to turn off FPS and crosshair manually

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back