Game becomes almost all white

I D K

So, i was playing normally with Fang as always, and got to Castle Eggman Zone Act 3, when i beated the boss, i touched the capsule to free the animals as usual, i wanted to screenshot it, and when i pressed F3 to get rid of the HUD while in the level completed screen, the Game became almost all white with no apparent reason, then i switched to different levels, and tried the same to see that it wasn't just Castle Eggman, and it does still happen. Im using 2.2.9 vanilla game with no mods at all, with the normal Exe.

Attachments

• srb20028.png
    srb20028.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 94
So, i was playing normally with Fang as always, and got to Castle Eggman Zone Act 3, when i beated the boss, i touched the capsule to free the animals as usual, i wanted to screenshot it, and when i pressed F3 to get rid of the HUD while in the level completed screen, the Game became almost all white with no apparent reason, then i switched to different levels, and tried the same to see that it wasn't just Castle Eggman, and it does still happen. Im using 2.2.9 vanilla game with no mods at all, with the normal Exe.
i think maybe because game becomes White for a very fast time that you dont notice it and in level complete game stops to show you the results so the white thing stays. idk why but its normal

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back