Game acomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Post them here!

I beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic 1, 2 and 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, SonicAdventure, SonicAdventure2, SonicChaos, Sonic Triple Trouble, Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64, Super Mario64DS, Super Mario Bros. 1, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2, Yoshi's Island 2, Super Princess Peach, Sonic Rush, Sonic Racing, Sonic Fighters, Sonic 1 (GG), Shadow the Hedgehog, Aegix Wing, Marble Blast Ultra, and more!

I can also beat Wave Ocean on Very Hard with Sonic in less than 1:30 and more than 100,000 points.

Sonic games:

SADX: Beaten. A bunch of emblems, though nowhere near all.
SA2B: Beaten. All the emblems but Rouge's all A rank. Need to ace two missions on Route 280.
ShTH: Beaten a little over 100 stories. Last Mission cleared. All Secret Keys, all A ranks. Expert mode cleared.
SH: Beaten last mission. Some Emblems. "Quick Race" is the latest of the multiplayer modes I've unlocked.
S2: Beaten.
S2&K: Beaten. Obtained all Chaos Emeralds.
S3&K: Beaten as Sonic. Obtained all Super Emeralds as Sonic. Beaten as Tails and Knux normally.
3D-blast: Beaten with all Emeralds.

Zelda games:

OoT: Beaten. Obtained 15 heart containers, obtained Biggoron's sword. Obtained all bottles. Obtained the triforce.
MM: Beaten. Obtained all masks. Obtained most heart containers. Obtained all items but 2 bottles.
WW: Beaten. Obtained roughly 15 heart containers. Cleared the Savage Labrynth.
TP(GC version): Beaten. Obtained all heart containers. Made it to the last room of the Cave of Ordeals (Haven't cleared it yet though) Obtained magic armor.

Starfox:

Starfox Assault: Beaten.
Starfox Adventures: Beaten. Obtained all secret thingies except one, which I never got around to. Based the original Draykon off a boss of this game.
Starfox 1: Beaten easy mode.
Starfox 2: Beaten normal mode.

Other:
Beaten countless games.
Done other stuff, can't list it all here.
Metroid Prime: Beaten 100%

I've beaten every game I've ever owned/borrowed.

Here's a special one;
I beat Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with all of the crests (platinum, all scores over 2000). That one I'm proud of.

Most memorable accomplishments:

Super mario 64 + DS: Got all 120 + 150 stars.
SM64DS: Rec-Room: Wanted! mini-game: level 112

Sonic heroes: Beat Team Chaotix with Team Rose in 5 seconds

Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World: beaten and unlocked the extra mode.

Elite Beat Agents: beat last level in Sweatin' mode with an S-rank

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror: Beaten 100%

Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2: Got all yoshi eggs

Beat Super Paper Mario in 20 Hours

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3: beaten every level

I havn't accomplished much....

Double post.

My game accomplishments (Sonic ones)

Sonic 1 genesis & game gear: Beaten with all chaos emeralds
Sonic 2 genesis and game gear: beaten with all chaos emeralds, and saved Tails on game gear version.
Sonic 3: beaten with all chaos emeralds (Sonic)
Sonic 3 & knuckles: beaten with all chaos emeralds & all super emeralds with Sonic, Tails, and knuckles.
Sonic R: Beaten with all Chaos emeralds, all golden coins, all hidden characters.
Sonic 3D flickies island: beaten with all chaos emeralds.
SRB2: beaten all difficulties, got all emblems, all secret levels unlocked.
Sonic adventure 2 battle: all 3 stories completed, need to get aces on Sonic and Eggman's missions (Sonic - chao-Green forest, and eggman - hard mode - Cosmic wall)
Sonic adventure DX: everything unnlocked, need to complete 10 more missions, and need to find 2 more emblems on adventure map mystic ruin)
Sonic Drift 2: beaten with Sonic,Tails,Fang, and knuckles, all on blue emerald grand prix.
Sonic Blast: Beaten with all emeralds as Knuckles.
Sonic Triple trouble: beaten with all emeralds as Sonic.
Sonic Heroes: beaten with all emeralds, and all stories completed, need to get 12 more emblems.

The only game worth mentioning from me is LoZ: WW. All I need is 5 more heart pieces and I have got everything.

Although, I did complete FEAR in hard mode with a laptop that only has an integrated 945GMA with 128MB of memory, 512MB of RAM and a Core Duo T2050. Laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back