g&w-v4-numa.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This WAD is useless.
It is just a waste of time.

1) Waaay too big!

2)It is just a badly edited wad.

3)You didn't even give the original creator credit and permission to edit it!

4)The above three.

No I ment to say it 2 numa numa fan Numa numa fan. I shoulda put this quote:
On someones 1st wad you should NOT give them bad comments.

And this is my 1st wad.

Don't be mean.
Done!
Oh yeh SMS rox at makin wads. I suk

Numa Numa was a fad.

Numa Numa Fan, let me tell you something.......
Numa Numa is dead! It's was an internet meme (sp.) that was overkill due to the many repostings of it on millons of sites, where everyone seemed to make a cult out of the song and video, not even knowing what the song even was about. And the fact is, fat guys lip synching songs and making asses of themselves in the process isn't funny. The fad's been dead for over 2 years, and the song is just a pain to listen to. Also, this wad could have been better. (Though still annyoing) It's a lazy edit with an annoying, low quality copy of an equally annoying song looping constantly. If you want to make a good character wad, make it worth using. I don't mean to come off as a jerk, but please, put effort into what you make.

Note: Remember to get permission from the creator of a wad before editing it. My friend had to learn that the hard way. He had to start his wad all over again from scratch.

This topic is full of suck, flame, and "ban me plz" signs. The only change made in the wad is the music, apparently, yet the music is of low quality... But in wav form?... Even then, it's pretty huge...

So Numa Numa Fan fails at wadding.
Everyone else fails at ignoring sucky things and reading other people's posts, saying the same damn thing over and over again like a bunch of idiots.

Please. Just let this topic die if you don't like it. Saying "this suck" repeatedly gets nowhere.

Jason the Echidna said:
So Numa Numa Fan fails at wadding.
Everyone else fails at ignoring sucky things and reading other people's posts, saying the same damn thing over and over again like a bunch of idiots.
Quoted for **** truth.

The WAD here isn't NEARLY as bad as the awful garbage you people are spewing about it. Stop this garbage before I go on some kind of banning rampage, and I assure you, the person who made the WAD will NOT be the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back