Furry self-question panic

BeanBurrito

(ノಠ⺫ಠ)ノ ︵
So I don't think I'm a furry but I have a fursona version of my OC, does that make me a furry?

I mean, it depends if you fully want to be a furry or not. Just because you have a fursona version doesn't mean your all furry.

So I can confirm that i'm half furry then. Cuz I kinda wanna, but don't really wanna get involved in the, uh.. "uwu" type stuff lmao

There's definitely a bunch of layers of whatever the "furry community" is supposed to be, but you can apply that to pretty much any community. It just depends on if you like anthro animal stuff or not, and even then most people that fall under that category just don't call themselves furries.
Call yourself a furry if you want, the only real rule is liking the funny animal people.

There's definitely a bunch of layers of whatever the "furry community" is supposed to be, but you can apply that to pretty much any community. It just depends on if you like anthro animal stuff or not, and even then most people that fall under that category just don't call themselves furries.
Call yourself a furry if you want, the only real rule is liking the funny animal people.
"funny animal people"
funny haha

To define what a furry is generally accepted as in the Sonic community.
"a furry is a person who loves, ships, and generally like to an unhealthy degree is indeed a furry"
To explain the specifics, if your PFP is a Sonic OC or generally an animal of some sort you are not a furry, if your favorite character is shadow the hedgehog or any Sonic character you are not a furry, these aren't "you're now an acception" but instead just a "yeah that's just a you being normal thing".

You should try not to ask these kinda questions but in stead look at yourself and decide who you are because we are not you but you are.

It's not because you have an anime profile pic and that you watched one that it makes you a weeaboo.

everyone gets it wrong but as a furry myself imma play it straight: you're only a furry if you yourself claim to be one. there are no rules as to what makes you a furry or not, and having a fursona or liking animal characters does not automatically make you a furry.

everyone gets it wrong but as a furry myself imma play it straight: you're only a furry if you yourself claim to be one. there are no rules as to what makes you a furry or not, and having a fursona or liking animal characters does not automatically make you a furry.
ight epic and cool
so basically i'm fine with furries but i don't care about labels so idk call me a furry or weeb im just me lmao

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

funny animal people are funny

Last edited:
It's fine if you are a furry. Everyone has their stuff if they want to be furries. Don't be ashamed if you want to be one. Besides having a fursona doesn't mean that you are a furry. OCs can be anything of animal and human

It's fine if you are a furry. Everyone has their stuff if they want to be furries. Don't be ashamed if you want to be one. Besides having a fursona doesn't mean that you are a furry. OCs can be anything of animal and human
i know and i don't see much difference between regular people and furries except "funny haha animal person" but i just wasn't sure what's classified as a furry or not

Furry fandom basically means creating or enjoying art of furry characters. Nothing more. Don't give the stereotypes too much thought.

The real question is… what animal is your fursona? 👀

Furry fandom basically means creating or enjoying art of furry characters. Nothing more. Don't give the stereotypes too much thought.

The real question is… what animal is your fursona? 👀
fox wolf kinda thing idk
my general oc whether fursona or human is supposed to be basically a deity but really nerfed unless transformed lmao
so idk he's some kinda fox wolf thingy

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

upon further inspection i have decided it's a fox cuz foxes are a bit more elegant than dogs, however my oc is a lot like if the higher-ups (the ruling deities) snatched up a lazy dude from his bedroom rather than creating someone who has perfect manners and all that good stuff

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back