Funniest Video Game?

SirIncompetent

helo u ar epic gamer
What video game do you consider the most amusing? It doesn't matter if it's funniest jokes, slapstick comedy or even just plain stupidity, I would like to see what game(s) made you laugh the most, either intentionally or unintentionally.
Personally, mine would have to be Portal 2.

There's a couple of picks I'd make!
- The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures' games really capture the humor of the show, and are great challenges too. There's a lot of references to various AVGN episodes as well as other stuff Cinemassacre worked on! I haven't played Deluxe so I dunno what it adds on the original games entirely, but I loved the originals.
- The Stanley Parable is a great game with a ton of choice, humor, and a wonderful narrator who's with you the whole way. It's best to go in blind.
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run was actually not only good for a Simpsons GTA clone, but there were a lot of really funny moments and great lines of dialogue. I haven't played it in years though, so I dunno if the jokes will still land on me.

...mine would have to be Portal 2.
Oh man, I nearly misread that as Postal 2... a game that, yeah, while I find it really really funny in a lot of ways- isn't something I would actually recommend entirely. It's crude, rude, and is kinda a buggy mess... It's really subjective. Postal 4: No Regerts is also in early access. There was no Postal III.

I remember having some fun in Jazzpunk but I don't know if it aged well.

There's also Farcry 3 Blood Dragons which was a pretty good parody of a 80's B-movie

Journey to the Savage Planet, that game is HILARIOUS. Roblox is also hilarious, but that's due to it's players.

*breaths* Simpson the Movie the Game, that is all

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back