• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Funkinchars progress 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exe.dodle

I'm not a exe of darkness AND faker.exe
Well hello, maybe this is not seen by many but I take advantage of the fact that the fnf characters for srb2 are already in progress
The truth is that this proyect is difficult to do but as the saying goes it is difficult but not impossible

I'm working alone on this but I'm available to talk to you to do something with it

It doesn't matter if they are ideas as long as they support everything will be fine xd

I will be waiting for your comments

Sprites:

Attachments

• STNDA2A8bf.png
    STNDA2A8bf.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 87
  • STNDA1bf.png
    STNDA1bf.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 86
  • STNDA5.png
    STNDA5.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 83
  • STNDA3A7.png
    STNDA3A7.png
    1 KB · Views: 80
  • STNDA4A6.png
    STNDA4A6.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 87
Question

Why the heck didn't you post progress in your other thread instead of unnecessarily making a new one

Can you stop making off handed remarks like this as if you were a mini moderator?

I'm just asking a simple question here Chezi

My "mini modding" aside it is kinda backwards isn't it?

It doesn't matter. It's not something that needs to be commented on

What do you mean it's not something that needs to commented on

Why would you make a thread for a WIP mod, then make a thread that's about the same exact mod?

Just keep it in one thread, it just makes more sense that way

And I'm asking why did they do it that way, that is all

What do you mean it's not something that needs to commented on

Why would you make a thread for a WIP mod, then make a thread that's about the same exact mod?

Just keep it in one thread, it just makes more sense that way

And I'm asking why did they do it that way, that is all

Ok, you can calm down a bit, I didn't think this would happen because of a simple thread, it's over, it wasn't my intention, but who cares, what's already been published and it's over, but calm down
Post automatically merged:

the sprites look good
And now sprites are missing because pico and cesar fever are also coming

Last edited:
Ok, you can calm down a bit, I didn't think this would happen because of a simple thread, it's over, it wasn't my intention, but who cares, what's already been published and it's over, but calm down
Post automatically merged:

And now sprites are missing because pico and cesar fever are also coming
1. I am completely calm

2. I kept reading this reply and for some reason I cannot compared it

What do you mean it's over?

Bruh, when I call people out, it's within actual reason. Derailing the thread immediately because someone made a new one isn't really necessary
Chezi, you calling out a perfectly reasonable question derailed the topic by proxy. That wasn't necessary.

As for the thread. Exe.dodle, please have one thread for your WIP mod. Since this seems to be the most recent content update you can keep using this thread for the mod's foreseeable future, but please don't make another thread for it.

Chezi, you calling out a perfectly reasonable question derailed the topic by proxy. That wasn't necessary.

As for the thread. Exe.dodle, please have one thread for your WIP mod. Since this seems to be the most recent content update you can keep using this thread for the mod's foreseeable future, but please don't make another thread for it.

Thanks for the advice

@Chezi @Linz Please just use the report button next time. Closing this since most of it is people arguing. Feel free to continue in the other thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back