Fuckin hate toxic players in video games :/

REE KID

we live in a world in the future where online multiplayer video games are a very sad way to start out. players just go for fun or bordem and some just come to torture players like troll or being toxic. im realizing this cuz i played countless of games. Srb2, Cubic Castles, Roblox, Minecraft and so on. im gotten super tired of fuckin around with toxic ass bitches who cant get it together. why cant they give up already so we can have fun like the good old days.

It's never been any different. For as long as there have been online multiplayer games, there's been toxic players, and there's never going to be a time when there's not toxic players without some kind of draconian dictatorship that makes our lives worse outside of games too. You might not like this answer, but the only thing you can really do short of reporting them is to just choose not to let their words bother you.

It's never been any different. For as long as there have been online multiplayer games, there's been toxic players, and there's never going to be a time when there's not toxic players without some kind of draconian dictatorship that makes our lives worse outside of games too. You might not like this answer, but the only thing you can really do short of reporting them is to just choose not to let their words bother you.
Well thanks im glad your the first one to cheer me up ill take your word.

Can relate to this... ESPECIALLY since I play PvZ Battle For Neighbourville. Even if you use the Switch version (Which is kinda LESS toxic... I think), I tell you, there will always be some degenerate who uses a laugh taunt and/or use the poop, bored or vomit emoticon when they land a kill on you. Thank god it at least doesn’t have a chat system.

in my opinion roblox has to be the most toxic. i tried literally pushing random players and trolling them in slide into rdite and ragdoll engine, and people were threatening me a lot. (so i ignored them and kept doing it) AND EVEN WORSE ROBLOX DIDN'T EVEN BAN THEM. some people were defending others which is normal but they didn't have to be THAT toxic to the fact that they would report me like 99% of the time. (no i never got banned) i've had enough with the playerbase of roblox.
the roblox community has to be more toxic then the COD or Fortnite voice chats. there are emos, slenders, online daters, and a lot more just low quality roblox characters. i'd be taking a break after going mentally insane a few days after which made me feel atleast a lot better.

Probably the worst I've personally encountered is the Dota 2 community. From all the way back at launch to every time I've tried to get into the game since, they're incredibly hostile towards new players who don't know what they are doing, regularly sending death threats, using horrible slurs, etc. during matches.

in my opinion roblox has to be the most toxic. i tried literally pushing random players and trolling them in slide into rdite and ragdoll engine, and people were threatening me a lot. (so i ignored them and kept doing it) AND EVEN WORSE ROBLOX DIDN'T EVEN BAN THEM. some people were defending others which is normal but they didn't have to be THAT toxic to the fact that they would report me like 99% of the time. (no i never got banned) i've had enough with the playerbase of roblox.
the roblox community has to be more toxic then the COD or Fortnite voice chats. there are emos, slenders, online daters, and a lot more just low quality roblox characters. i'd be taking a break after going mentally insane a few days after which made me feel atleast a lot better.
You are epicly right
Post automatically merged:

Roblox in the past was good (No slenders, CnPs and toxic people) but now it got worse :knuxsmug:

Last edited:
Roblox in the past was good (No slenders, CnPs and toxic people) but now it got worse :knuxsmug:
There were these types of players in the past too, stop with the misinformation. Nowadays they’re just more common to find because Gen Z is pretty much comparable to a swine.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back