friday night funkin'

It´s a meme in Brazil, is very funny.
Post automatically merged:

It means: Vai dar merda isso ai, faz não.

It's a meme of a lot of military people singing that, Brazil is the country of memes hehe

It's a meme of a lot of military people singing that, Brazil is the country of memes hehe
we have a meme called ima send u to brazil! soz if racist

we have a meme called ima send u to brazil! soz if racist
You going to Brazil, I've seen this meme, what I saw was a cyan crew member from AMONGUS saying this to Pink and putting her on the wood-cutting machine with skin from Brazil.

When the imposter is SUS. AMOGUS

Also here in Brazil, we created a meme called AMOGUS, a funny pronunciation of the word Among Us. So here when a friend is eating a snack, others say: AMOGUS. What server to ask to give him a treat. This word is now part of our daily lives, you, one day, can come here in Rio to see the beautiful view of the city.
You going to Brazil, I've seen this meme, what I saw was a cyan crew member from AMONGUS saying this to Pink and putting her on the wood-cutting machine with skin from Brazil.

So now, my friend, I'll be leaving the forum to play SRB2 and maybe messing around and improving your WAD file, with your permission of course.

Last edited:

Also here in Brazil, we created a meme called AMOGUS, a funny pronunciation of the word Among Us. So here when a friend is eating a snack, others say: AMOGUS. What server to ask to give him a treat. This word is now part of our daily lives, you, one day, can come here in Rio to see the beautiful view of the city.

So now, my friend, I'll be leaving the forum to play SRB2 and maybe messing around and improving your WAD file, with your permission of course.
sure can you send sprite sheet we also have AMONGUS
also i would love to live there but ima head to japan when im older, but hopefully talk to you still, making mods, also if you improve them could you post them here so i can see them thanks!

sure can you send sprite sheet we also have AMONGUS
also i would love to live there but ima head to japan when im older, but hopefully talk to you still, making mods, also if you improve them could you post them here so i can see them thanks!
Man, my plans are to go to Japan too, when I have enough money to convert it into yen and buy a house, maybe we can even meet there in person. And thanks for letting me edit your WAD and a little question is that I don't know how to make maps, now I declare you my sensei hehehe.

Man, my plans are to go to Japan too, when I have enough money to convert it into yen and buy a house, maybe we can even meet there in person. And thanks for letting me edit your WAD and a little question is that I don't know how to make maps, now I declare you my sensei hehehe.
u mean senpai?

I even forgot to ask, do you see SMG4 on youtube? It's very good, it's better in English. As I'm Brazilian, I watch it subtitled and I almost piss my pants with laughter.
no normal senpai like, NOTICE ME SENPAI! NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

no normal senpai like, NOTICE ME SENPAI! NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
And, it´s a Yandere Simulator reference?

could you send sprite sheet and ill try use it?
Yes,of course, one moment...

Browser Games - Friday Night Funkin - Boyfriend Pixel.png

there.

hard to explain um, if i was at home id make a tutorial on youtube
open my map on zone builder, also get zone builder if you don't have it
learn from the things placed

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back