A_3TO_GAS_MAN*(RUS)*
I hate myseft! I can't play the game in 30 fps FU!
Sorry if you think to will got free hosting for your srb2, just been interesting question about you about it.
Just for most users have high problems with hosting servers,
Some not know how port forwarding,
Some not have money for it white ip,
Other not have router for it,
Some already buy ip forward port but pc still not see ip and nobody not know problem reason...
Have some free hosting for my server of srb2?
Just idea of it I got when seen something liky for zandronum.
allfearthesentinel.com
If not, can we make something liky?
(because free hosting it's pretty hard)
Just for most users have high problems with hosting servers,
Some not know how port forwarding,
Some not have money for it white ip,
Other not have router for it,
Some already buy ip forward port but pc still not see ip and nobody not know problem reason...
Have some free hosting for my server of srb2?
Just idea of it I got when seen something liky for zandronum.
allfearthesentinel.com
If not, can we make something liky?
(because free hosting it's pretty hard)