• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

freddy krueger wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice, please don't edit the Sonic head, sprite it your self. The way the eyes look and the spines in the back look horible.

I have to say, what a horrible monstrosity. Literally.

No shading, horrible MSPaint creation, and not a very good character to choose.

Lurk moar.

Because Freddy Kreuger is a retarded idea that n00bs will overly use when you've got great characters like Espio or Vector to use instead.

Beca- yeah.

Besides, it's horribly implemented anyway. If you could actually make it LOOK like Freddy Cougar (lol wut), I might change my mind.

No.

Learn to do your own work - or not at all. Blunt, yes, but no less truthful because of it.

The only reason I'M not going to ban you for that remark - and yes, demanding people work for you has been bannable in the past, and will be bannable in the future - is because you've shown that you are at least TRYING to put effort forth here. I can't guarantee the other admins share my optimistic view on this, though.

zomg

Um. Thats not a recolor the only same thing to sonic is the eyes...

This is a very weird wad so im not going any were that untill finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back