Foxeh's Silly Models [LEGACY]

Foxeh's Silly Models [LEGACY] 1.4 - New Years Update

oh hey its crawlasupremacy I didn't even know you were still here on the mb
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, he's a Takis reskin.
so uhh I did the steps as followed.

1. put in the md3, png, and blend in the FOXEH folder
2. put Antons model line in the models.dat
3. got my laggymodel build.
4. went in a no-save with takis
5. nothing
 
Last edited:
oh hey its crawlasupremacy I didn't even know you were still here on the mb
Post automatically merged:


so uhh I did the steps as followed.

1. put in the md3, png, and blend in the FOXEH folder
2. put Antons model line in the models.dat
3. got my laggymodel build.
4. went in a no-save with takis
5. nothing
i have not a clue on what might be going on

only thing closest to any issue i could find on my own is something on the models.dat file not working
 
question: do I add the minus sign with the model line
no thats supposed to remove the model from the character if theres more than one version of said character
basically something like this
if takis has two models, one of them will have a minus sign in the models.dat file as to not overlap or cause errors
you get the option to replace the minus sign from the second model into the first model
 
Foxeh/Hexy updated Foxeh's Silly Models with a new update entry:

slowly but surely

no im not dead, i've just been lacking on doing much for the pack lately since there's so many characters now
I still can't give a release date for the models yet because i've got a lot of unfinished and outdated models i likely won't add

keep in mind, stuff's being done at least! just for those who think all hope is lost

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
i think somethings up with the way i installed it cause junio is super short
image_2026-05-19_162044890.png
 
Foxeh/Hexy updated Foxeh's Silly Models with a new update entry:

IMPORTANT STATE REGARDING THE MODEL PACK

The modeling pack's going to release the models for each character individually.

THIS IS A DECISION I'VE BEEN PLANNING ON DUE TO THE LACK OF ANYTHING COMING OUT FOR A WHILE!! and because of my lack of any consistency regarding progress.

View attachment 189505

SO; the models will be released elsewhere entirely, likely itch.io perchance, where people can access all the individual models to play and maybe even potentially modify to their liking!

it'll still be...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
Back
Top