Foxeh's Silly Models [LEGACY]

Foxeh's Silly Models [LEGACY] 1.4 - New Years Update

Super Evil Mario.exe is not a "stupid kid", im a "real man"!
View attachment 160424
rest in peach
superevilmario.exe

you were super evil while you mario'd (.exe)

uhh anyway AS I WAS GONNA SAY UHM

is anyone actually gonna be in for a soap model before i actually do retire (still havent continued progress on it yet as i was taking the time to do personal things)
 
rest in peach
superevilmario.exe

you were super evil while you mario'd (.exe)

uhh anyway AS I WAS GONNA SAY UHM

is anyone actually gonna be in for a soap model before i actually do retire (still havent continued progress on it yet as i was taking the time to do personal things)
I won't be able to help, but I'd be excited.
 
rest in peach
superevilmario.exe

you were super evil while you mario'd (.exe)

uhh anyway AS I WAS GONNA SAY UHM

is anyone actually gonna be in for a soap model before i actually do retire (still havent continued progress on it yet as i was taking the time to do personal things)
another death... first foxeh models now mario I gotta get my medicine (I think mario soul just cursed me)
 
Last edited:
Fun fact. There is alot of models got discontinue like really ALOT like if you type Disscontinued then you will see yep... Bye.
 
Foxeh updated [DISCONTINUED] Foxeh's Silly Models with a new update entry:

RECONTINUED + PROGRESS UPDATE

for my birthday yesterday, i decided to just bring this project back up since i actually felt motivated enough to do this!
after the project went silent for a good while i went through some bad stuff from some bad people, but since im finally over all that misery i can put this project back, meaning models like the Pizza Tower cast (Peppino, The Noise) will be likely to be worked on once more

jon will not be in future versions of FSM since he's just not really important and its moreso just...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
oh yeah
if you check the takis the fox page here you'll see a small preview of the soap model posted by luigibudd! he helped work on takis' animations as well as soap's, so i plan to give credit to him in the next update as well as the current one since i forgot to do that lmao
posted the image here as well

1757671442302.png
 
how do I switch to Anton cause when I do the stuff its just normal pixel takis
Post automatically merged:

1. how do I stop takis from murdering my frames
2. where's soap
Post automatically merged:

wasn't soap like the first update where'd he go
 
Last edited:
how do I switch to Anton cause when I do the stuff its just normal pixel takis
Post automatically merged:

1. how do I stop takis from murdering my frames
2. where's soap
Post automatically merged:

wasn't soap like the first update where'd he go
1. you're probably using dynamite demo
2. soap was KILLED and he's being revived
3. once again, soap is being remade, this is the newer model
 
Back
Top