ZeLan
Member
alr, nice models btwthose were supposed to be placeholder textures, but I forgot to change them entirely and I can't bother doing such anymore since it's already out

Post automatically merged:
btw how do i put them

alr, nice models btwthose were supposed to be placeholder textures, but I forgot to change them entirely and I can't bother doing such anymore since it's already out


That's for the Takis thread.If I may ask, how can I download the Github build of Takis? (as it fixes the afterimage lag)
I returned from my vacation a while ago and I just wanted to remind people that I AM still working on this, and I will show some teasers as an apology.
These are the characters that I am working on right now.
View attachment 143959View attachment 143961
View attachment 143960
Piko Pack:ZAMN,
Good luck!first pizza tower models on MB? Impressive!
I forgot about that-Piko Pack:
View attachment 151465
kinda late celebratory post for THIS many downloads, but this is a little more than just this!!
the model pack is going to have an INCREDIBLY large update, so the cover art on the main page will be an art collab instead! seriously, there's too many of these guys.
if the cover art ends up being entirely completed within my christmas break, i'll end up doing a EARLY release of Silly Models v1.4!
for more on this contest, join the discord! there may even...
this is already outdated lolFoxeh updated Foxeh's Silly Models with a new update entry:
Unexpected popularity
Read the rest of this update entry...
DISCLAIMER; MOST TEASERS SHOWN FROM THE PREVIOUS POST WERE NOT PLACED ONTO THIS UPDATE AS THEY ARE HEAVILY UNFINISHED AND COULD NOT BE PLACED ONTO THE MODEL PACK. THERE ARE ALSO MODELS IN THE PACK THAT AREN'T LABELED IN THE MODELS.DAT FILE IN WHICH I AM NOT FOCUSING ON ANY LONGER
also I just simply wanted to give a gift to those who patiently waited for a good portion of the ACTUAL full update of this pack to be done (unfortunately this is NOT the entire...